4. Time & Alteration

Off Jumpol's thoughts wandered back and forth in the moments where he and Gun created a simple conversation a few years ago. A question was asked even though the answer was already known, and at this exact moment, the tall man fell in his imagination. What if Off repeats the same question now? Will Gun's answer remain the same even though their condition has changed a lot due to the eroding of time?

Off doubt it. He recalled a saying—the past few days just popped into his mind when he thought about Gun.

Time can turn someone into a different person.

The tall man didn't want to see Gun change. Honestly, he would never be ready if one day the little man started to become someone he didn't know. Off is afraid that Gun will forget it when time has passed to a mysterious future. This concern began to arise when he was opening an email on his laptop, then a message came in shortly after.

At first, Off's eyes widened, the feeling of pleasure coming like waves crashing against the coast—the job application letter he sent a few days ago had paid off. Off was accepted at a company of his dreams since he was studying at university. Relieved, very relieved. However, Gun's cheerful face suddenly appeared in his mind, and this caused his happy expression to slowly fade.

Reality comes in a flash because this time Off will go a long way. Far from Gun, his little brother.