Old Times...

Warning: fluff, panic attack aftermath, mentions of past events, mentions of death

☆ still DadSchlatt, what did you expect? ☆

~~~~~~~

Tommy sat in front of Tubbo, his transparent body covered in scars and his eyes locked on Tubbo's. "T-Tommy...?" Tubbo asked softly. Tommy nodded, "I'm here." He hugged his friend close again, happy to be reunited. "H-How did you d-d-die...?" Tubbo asked quietly, worried that Tommy wouldn't want to share. "Succumbed to my wounds." Tommy said simply, hugging his friend tighter. Tubbo hugged Tommy as tight as he could, "I missed you so much, I looked for you e-everywhere, dad even h-helped!" Tommy stiffened slightly, "Dad...?" Tubbo looked up at Tommy, his expression lightening up a bit, "Y-yeah! Schlatt's my dad!" Tommy frowned at that, but hid it quickly since his best friend was happy and he wanted to keep it that way. "Oh! That reminds me!" Tubbo hopped up, wiping his tears and grabbing Tommy's hand before dragging him to his house. The boy dragged his friend to the small stable and put a finger to his mouth, signaling to stay quiet. "I have a pet horse and bee!" Tubbo whispered enthusiastically as Tommy looked over the stall door to see a sleeping horse and a bee buzzing around a flower. Tommy smiled upon seeing the sight, but his thoughts were interrupted by Tubbo, "I gotta go get some water set up for the horse and some materials to make a beehive, I'll be right back." He whispered, quietly running off. Tommy stood by the stall, still watching the little horse and bee, he was so wrapped up in watching them, he was unaware someone walked up behind him. "What're you doin'?" Tommy jumped and spun around, seeing a ghostly Schlatt standing there, not looking very happy. "I-I'm waiting for Tubbo-" Tommy replied in a whisper. Schlatt raised a brow, "Why're ya whisperin'? And why were ya lookin' in there?" Schlatt asked, gesturing to the stall. Tommy glanced at the ground for a second, why was he acting guilty when he didn't do anything? "The horse is still sleeping, Tubbo told me to be quiet. An' he's the one who showed me the horse an' bee." Tommy said quietly. Schlatt huffed, "You hurt Tubbo or any of his animals, you're gonna get fucked up." He said simply, the threat clear in his tone. Tommy nodded vigorously, laughing nervously and praying for Tubbo to return soon. "So, how did'ja die?" Schlatt asked, walking over to Tommy and roughly putting a hand on his shoulder, "I- I uh, succumbed to my wounds-" Tommy gulped nervously, Schlatt was acting different. Schlatt scoffed, "What a sucky way ta go, am I right?" He paused momentarily and smiled, "Must suck ta know you didn't go out with a bang-" "At least I didn't have a heart attack." Schlatt stiffened at that, causing Tommy to internally panic, but before anything could happen, Tubbo skipped over, holding a beehive and some other materials, "Dad! You're here!" He whisper - yelled excitedly. Schlatt relaxed and smiled, "Well of course I'm here! I wouldn't miss any extra time with ya, would I?" That made Tubbo giggle as he placed the beehive in a tree next to the stalls, he then quietly went in and untied the bee's lead and brought it outside, where he used a nametag to name it 'BuzzyInnit' before he let it go to the hive. Tommy had been silent this whole time, not wanting anything bad to happen, Tubbo seemed happy. Tubbo walked over to Tommy, looking up a little to make eye contact with him, a goofy smile was spread across his face as he looked his best friend in the eyes. Tommy looked down at him, smiling, "What d'you want?" He asked, laughing slightly. Tubbo just wrapped his arms around Tommy, hugging him tightly, "Gah, I missed you so much! I-I'm so glad you're here- well, not glad you're a ghost, but you know what I mean!" Tubbo said, his voice slightly muffled by Tommy's shoulder. Tommy laughed and hugged his friend back tighter, sparing a glance at Schlatt, who held a small smile on his face? Tubbo pulled away from the hug and spun around in circles, trying to think what to do first, when he finally stopped, he was facing the stable. "OOOOOO!!! Let's get out the horse and play with them for a while!" He exclaimed, quickly unlocking the stall and gently grabbing the horse's lead and bringing it out. The horse's brown and white pelt shimmered in the sun as it strode out of the stall and into the little field, it turned its head, looking at the three ghosts around it before nickering and gently nuzzling Tubbo, who smiled happily. "Tommy, what do I name 'em?" "Uhm... how about... Creeper...? I dunno, I can't think of a good name." "That's perfect!" Tubo exclaimed, jumping up and down a few times, "When we ride into battle, people will scream 'aww man!' Before getting trampled to death!!!" Tommy let out a nervous laugh, staring at his friend who was smiling mischievously, while Schlatt was doubled over laughing. The three then began to play with Creeper, working on a bit of training and just fooling around for the rest of the day.

Later that night, Tommy wanted to go check out L'crater and a few other places, so Schlatt stayed behind with Tubbo. "Dad, thank you for these past few days... they've been really nice." Tubbo mumbled quietly, resting his head on Creeper's back. Schlatt chuckled and ruffled his son's hair, "No problemo, kid. That's what I'm here for." Tubbo smiled, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep, while Schlatt watched over him and Creeper happily. Tommy returned a few hours later and laid down by Tubbo staring up at the stars quietly. "Tommy," Schlatt whispered, causing the teen to glance over at him, "Yeah?" After a short pause, the ram horned man spoke again, "Thanks for taking care of Tubbo when I wasn't there... thanks for being his friend." Tommy smiled at that, turning his face back to the stars, "You don't need to thank me for that... It's my job."

(A/N)

And so, this mini series comes to an end since I ran out of ideas! As soon as I'm done proofreading this, I'll publish all 3 parts! I've been working on these throughout the past... week and a few days? Maybe a little longer, but when I have motivation, I tend to write (:
I hope you enjoyed this mini series, and as always, feel free to suggest ideas!