STAR CROSSED

the interlude.
i ask myself why and why, over and over until my brain is nothing but the disciples of his words.

THE PROLOGUE TO DEATH: tokyo headlights flashed hues of the solar system. circulating, captivating, capsizing. swallowing you in the blur of life where the likes of what lurks in the alleys are ignored. dereliction, dilapidation, deterioration.

however, gojo satoru was different. his pearl glass orbs hidden behind a mere cloth — but even then — you can see the fire, embellished by the ecstatic juvenile delinquency inside him; flaring, flashing, flaming. the lust for challenge, blood trickling from his finger tips. inebriated on the idea of what would come as he longed for some spark.

so when he heard of jujutsu sourcers suddenly wanting a taste of his blood, he was thrilled. the bounty of his head was only growing, yet it only pulsed the familiar adrenaline. the one he's grew fond of and thought of as a friend.

but there were consequences to his bloodlust.

©️ coolpiss
in which infiltration turns into erratic lovesickness, one that has her on a cupid's chokehold; yet, still she continues to chant duty before self until there was no duty. the duty was never there to begin with.

content warnings:
contains graphic depictions of blood, violence, sexual content, alcohol, mental illnesses, curse words, and triggering thoughts.

preferences:
read at helvetica neue, smallest font, light mode for best view.

side note:
do not plagiarize, copy, trace, reference in any shape or form. if there is any reference of anything offensive, please dm me.

star crossedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara