II. THE WORLD BUT IT'S ENDING

PERHAPS SHE WAS INTERESTED, on how the milky way held worlds of their own. to who would inhabitant such lands, and to what were they like? her father always said his favorite trait fo hers was the never brimming curiosity she possessed. there was never an end, an infinity, a galaxy of its own.

from her last phone call with mahito, although he didn't seem to appreciate the mundane device between them; she discussed her plan lightly, sugarcoating over every word with honey rotten teeth. she smiled sweetly at end the voice call, not that he could see; but, for what it was worth, an noise of approval was evoked from the devils mouth.

to maybe start a friendship, and even this was a surprise to her. after all, gojo was the strongest in terms of violence. so why not change the rules, play a game of poker and see who will fall for each other's cards. for each other's perfect facades.

however, a small grimace formed on her lips. was she really suited for this? was this really a good plan?

strike, akisu, strike!

she made her way to the bustling streets of japan, crowds of citizens carrying out their everyday lives. her teeth slightly chattered at the chilly breeze, the scent of sweetened tea and honey biscuits enveloping her in a flurry of sensations.

her stomach lurched violently, her brows crinkling tightly as she pursed her lips tightly. the looks and glances latched her way. a blossom of embarrassment forming a sun in her gut. the sweat lingering on her forehead when her feet shuffled from the public's eye. her clammy palms gripping the hem of jacket before—

strike, akisu, strike—

"you sound very hungry, hm?"

a tuff of white hair peered in her view, her eyes unintentionally widening at the detail before taking a step back.

gojo satoru wore fashionable circle shaped glasses, covering his eyes as his white strands tickled the edges of his head. she felt herself take a strained breath in, as when it came to executing the plan. she didn't foresee this.

"sorry for bothering you" she quickly composed herself, hiding the tingling feeling she felt in her hands. fuck! a flurry of panicking thoughts filled her brain. maybe she wasn't fit for this job or maybe this was a death wish. surely gojo could sense her unease and cursed energy, maybe he was luring her in. maybe she was the one getting trapped. maybe it was— perhaps—

"no, it's all good! i have some mochi balls, want some?" he had an stretched smile, shoving a packet of matcha cream sweets toward her face.

what?

an: HELP OMG THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR TOO LONG, yes it's really short but i'm trying ish ig 😭😭