I. OVERTHROW THE TYRANNY

001: for those and to those that are powerless ...

OMINOUS IN HER LOVE FOR GALAXIES, her mother loved to tell stories of their ancestors written in the stars; looking down, with love and warmth. an orchestration of past dead, they made constellations that painted murals of subtle predicaments. she always wondered what hers would be.

coffee and cotton detergent infused with her hickory locks, the walnut brows as unsettled as ever. her head nestled in the chest of her lover, hearing the erratic heartbeat of his soul. the unruly stitches grazing against her cheek, he was scarily cold.

he smelled of blood and devilish cologne, a dented bullet that missed its target. thick strands of gray-blue hair pouring from his thin shoulders, a rough palm petted her head like a tamed beast. at times like this, she wondered what the meaning of love was.

"gojo satoru is working with sukuna's vessel, do you think we should play around?" mahito glances toward the lone figure lying dormant on his chest, a placid look in her eyes before meeting those above her.

"gojo satoru won't be easy to defeat, i don't dare think we should make a move at him directly" takihara pauses with a slight tinge of reluctance, "surely, there would be a way to lure out sukuna"

it wasn't in her best interest to kill mere teenagers, but the more she thought. the more she knew what was coming, like an incoming meteor. he made it well known what would come next.

strike, akisu, strike!

although she was human, unlike the rest of her comrades, she wanted the eradication of all mankind. human nature was too malevolent for the beings that too rest on the same planet. must all cursed spirits be curses but not company, she inquired? perhaps the stars were disappointed but surely the sun would know, for it is the eldest that knows all your secrets does it not?

"akisu, why don't you try to lure out gojo while we finish what we started, hm? i heard he was quite friendly" her body reclined forward before heaving a soft shrug.

"sure then, it's been awhile since i've been outside"

—————

the night sky was always fascinating, murals of fables and lore behind each glimmering speckle. the implementation of history books in the making, there would be a time where she would take her last glance. and if the case would be to her choice, she wished to see the other world beyond humans reach.

as she sat on the tatami mats, her back against the wall of her compact apartment room, she thinks about everything. her head bloated with thoughts of the situation at hand. to lure out the strongest jujutsu sorcerer? was this a suicidal mission a way to get rid of her? when did curses become so pitiful to her where they make prideful claims of heartlessness. was that really an accomplishment? to be heartless?

strike, akisu, strike!

her pale fingers fiddled with the metal spoon as she waited for the leftover curry to heat up. the digital countdown getting overwhelmingly slower and faster by every blink. just waiting for the microwave to stop its vexatious noises.

0:05 ... 0:04 ... 0:03 ... 0:02 ... 0:01 ...

she opened the microwave, reaching toward the small bowl of curry. hot to the touch, her fingers retracted on instinct from the scalding sensation. it left her palms clammy with sweat before she exasperatedly wiped the excess liquid with the sleeve of her pant fabric.

carefully, she swiftly takes out the bowl before taking a small sip. however, it wasn't hot. the curry soup was cold, yet her hands still felt the prickling warmth that uncomfortably throbbed her palms.

she huffed a sigh, resorting to staring at the cold soup. intaking all the spicy aromas, her dry lips pursed in disappointment.

the bowl was glaringly hot, yet the soup inside was cold? normally, she'd be curious at the conundrum, isolating every thought for what the answer of this simple yet confusing paradox may be; but as her stomach hurled with nothing to fill itself, it had quickly been replaced with annoyance and bitter dissent.

just. like. you.

she licked her chapped lips before furrowing her brows, putting the bowl of curry back into the microwave. she had an idea.