15

Caspian Cruz

Hello Dino!
Good morning!

Oh hi, Caspian!
Good morning din:)

You know
It's really hard to forget
that you noticed me yesterday
but I just want you to know
that you're an amazing person
the kindest!
and the best! your words was amazing
Your poems became my light when I'm in dark that time. It became my
stress and pain reliever. It felt like every single word of your poetry was come into life and hugged me tighter so my heart will be better again. You, your words, and Damon are the reasons why I continue this life of mine that almost take away from me by deep pain and anxiety. Thank you so much for your wonderful and astounding works. I'm a huge fan!

Oh my g!
Hindi ko alam sasabihin ko
I literally cried, but thank you so much for your support! It feels good to know that I inspire so many people because of my works. It feels really good na malamang naging karamay nila ang bawat letra at salitang isinulat ko. But always remember this, Caspian. Don't let sadness and loneliness take you down, there's a lot of reasons to live and enjoy life, don't let that sadness take away all the happy memories and all the things that you achieved and want to achieve. When it hurts, pray. When you feel that you're alone, don't think of that way. Because God is always on our side. He's there always. When you feel that no one wants to listen to your never ending rants and problems in life, call him. Surrender all of it to him. It will make you heal. He will make you heal. You're such an amazing person too! You're one of the bravest person I know. Thank you so much for this. Just so you know that we're always here (nem, me, and damon) we're always here to support you, (even though this is our first time talking to each other, but I really feel that you're a good person and you have good intentions.)

Aaaaaaaaa
I'm so so so happy po and
much more relieved!
Thank you for this po!
Always remember din po na
I'm and always a huge fan of
yours!

You're always welcome, Caspian!
It's nice talking to you!