♛77♛

I'm very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

I love playing on headcanons :)
The same person who gave me said headcanon, made me this, and boyyyyyy :)
Collecting traits of abusers would really take a toll on you wouldn't it

―――――――――――

The two teenagers had ended up staying with their mother, realizing the woman had successfully passed out. They hadn't realized it at first, but the silence as well as the silence of her cries had given them a hint. Cypress wasn't heavy, sort of, more than they thought, but that was probably due to her gained height. Obviously as you got taller, the more you would overall weigh. Both teens flinched hearing the door open.

Seeing the tall, pink haired anarchist sent fear rushing through the veins.

"What are you two doing in ou- my house." he began, placing his hand on the glistening handle which is sword was attached to. The steely gaze almost immediately softened at the sleeping woman before breathing out a large sigh.

"Move." He prompted, gripping onto Tommy's red bandana, yanking him away from Cypress. The blond noticed how rough he was, sort of worried he'd give the same treatment to his mother. He was pleasantly surprised at the gentlness towards his mother, at the same time disguested, but he appreciated it.

"Did your mom talk about her adoptin' Ranboo." Techno sparked up, cradleing the taller woman as he shifted up the ladder, being careful not to drop the woman. Tommy looked at Tubbo appalled.

"She didn't. Actually." He grunted, angered at the woman, the pinkette let out a rough laugh.

"Not surprised, You did kinda leave her, denouncing her or whatever happened." He waved off, moving to the couch where Ranboo typically slept, setting Cypress down gently, before picking up a woven blanket, tucking the woman in. The two teens clambered up the ladder, shifting awkwardly in the living room.

"Well? You gonna apologize? Or write her a note or somethin? It's kinda rude to just show up at someone's house, let them pass out, and then leave."  Tubbo began to speak, before slowly shutting his mouth.

"We didn't mean to.." Tommy started, only to be cut off by a glare.

"Do you know what happened after you both decided to just.. to just leave her? As soon as something didn't work out for you?" He prompted, sitting on the couch beside her legs.
"After she made these.. ridiculous deals with Dream, just to keep you two.. pathetic cowards safe?"

"Or how.. I don't know.. she pushed aside how she felt, and now she'd like this, because you two couldn't stop thinking about yourselves for two seconds. She's my best friend. and I don't want to see her hurt, especially by you two." He snapped, his fists clenched around the couch, his nails digging into the fabric.

"You should be begging for her forgiveness." Tommy went to speak again when Tubbo placed a hand on his shoulder, shutting his brother up.

"Tommy I think.. we should go, let's write her a note, and then go back to Snowchester. She'll come if she can, I know she will. So let's just give her time." He spoke quietly, Technoblade almost approved. He kept his glare on the both of them once they got closer to the sleeping woman. Tommy grunted before giving the ravenette a half hug, pressing a kiss to her forehead before backing away and pulling paper from his pocket.

Tubbo gave Technoblade an apologetic look, before tucking a small crocheted bee into his mothers palms, pressing another kiss to her cheek before moving to write the letter with Tommy.

" Technoblade, mind telling her not to come? I mean the meeting with Dream. Said he'd kill us and whoever came, and I don't want to risk that." Tommy spoke, setting the written letter down on the side table behind the couch.

"Yeah, I will. Now get out." He jutted his head towards the door making the two teenagers mutter a few curses, giving one last look at their mother before showing themselves out. Technoblade sighed, moving his hand onto her covered knee, gently rubbing it in attempts to calm his own nerves. His eyes flickered to t he woven ring situated on her left middle finger, the same as his. They were almost identical, he could almost feel how old the metal was. It felt familiar, but somehow foreign at the same time. He heard the door open, Phil and Ranboo  shaking off their boots, taking off their winter coats and pulling off the gloves Cypress had supplied.

"I swear, every year I'm alive it gets colder." the oldest grumbled loudly, before cutting his groan off, noticing the sleeping woman.
"Sorry." He apologized in a whisper, slowly making his way up the ladder, attempting to not wake her.

If Phil was being honest, she deserved a good nap or two. From what he had seen and heard from the woman, her mental state was slowly deteriorating, he had imagined the worst. Hearing stories of his son losing himself to his own mind was hard, killing him even harder. The man never had to witness it happen though, seeing someone he already considered as a daughter lose herself made him want to disappear just to get away from it. At this point he would do anything to help the woman if it meant she was free from the own shackles of her mind.

Ranboo watched Phil climb up the ladder, before giving a side glance at Cypress. He breathed out softly, before retrieving another woven blanket, placing it on the ground next to the couch before sitting down, resting his head next to her arm.

"Don't wake her." Techno warned, standing up for a second before situating himself so her legs were resting on his lap. It was then he decided he would sleep yet again, seeing as Cypress typically did the cooking for the three boys, or supervised if Ranboo wanted to try, there wasn't many reasons to stay awake.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Ranboo responded, slowly shutting his eyes, allowing himself to drift off next to the woman. He felt sorry for her. He had never been the most empathetic of people, but one glance at her current state made him feel as if he would throw up. The woman had begun making transitions into paler skin, not to mention the amaranthine eyes that seemed to come out of no where. It worried him, really, from what he had overheard from Cypress' and Phil's conversations it was becoming harder for her to keep Dream's voice from influencing her thoughts. Not to mention the newfound voices that would "ring in her head" as she described it.

He too, heard things, but not to the extent of that. He breathed out again, hearing the soft snores of the pinkette, who had begun to catch a cold, in the background. A small smile made its way to his face. Despite everything he went through, what Cypress, Phil and Technoblade went through, it felt like they were his family, or at least resembled one. There was a deeply rooted sense of comfort that came from the three adults.

Basking in the warmth of the cottage, he allowed himself to drift to sleep much like the pinkette had done a few minutes prior.