♛56♛

Tw/cw: **POSSIBLE**

Suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, panic attacks, blood, cursing, yelling

Im very serious about this guys, if any of this, even a tiny bit, makes you feel the slightest bit weird, uncomfortable, anything. Stop reading. Don't read the chapters with these warnings. I do in fact give them for a reason, and I'd hate for any of you to experience anything negative because I didn't provide good enough warnings.

I like, just woke up as I was writing, so i'm sorry if there is a few more spelling errors
I did say I was gonna take a small break but I wanted to write something so obviously it didn't work out. Hopefully I'll have a little out of canon out for christmas? Some people tend not to like side chapters, but uh, fuck you I have stuff planned.
Anyways I hope you enjoy :P

also also also- we're getting really close to 100k like eye ball thingies? Reads? Views? Not sure but it's pretty cool! I don't know if I should do anything special, so I mean if you have ideas let me know :D

―――――――――――

Reaching the Dreamsmp through the nether was a nightmare. Cypress always felt as if Dream would shove her off the edge, despite how counterproductive it would be. When they first arrived back, Punz was waiting near the portal. The hoodied man gave his friend a wave, causing Punz to retreat. Cypress felt a hand move back onto her forearm, leading her towards Eret's castle. The last time she was here, Wilbur was the one to aid in her death. Despite how traumatic it could have been, she felt no actual emotion towards the act. The woman would probably never know why he would've decided it was a good idea, and part of her didn't want to.

The pair walked along the wooden path, the only people they ended up seeing was Puffy, who had completely avoided the two, as well as Quackity and Karl. They both seemed like they wanted to talk to the woman, but after noticing the tight grip on her arm, they agreed it was for the best if they didn't, but did so anyways. The woman seemed to have changed a lot. Her skin was less transparent than they had last seen.

"Ghostess!"Quackity called, causing Dream to stiffen and spin them around, she could feel his gaze burning a hole  into the side of her head.

"It's just Cypress, Quackity." She spoke, her voice cutting through the silence was like thickened honey. The man paused, Karl trailing behind him, both of their eyes widening.

"You're.. alive?" Karl began skeptically, moving towards them. Cypress breathed out a sigh, before nodding.

"I am. It is a complicated story though, so I'll spare you the details." Her voice was still forcefully soft, and Dream seemed pleased with her response to their questions. With a small glare, Quackity pulled his friend into a tight hug. Seeing as she was a few inches taller, he wrapped his arms around her waist, hers wrapping around his shoulders. Once they pulled away, Karl went in for a hug as well, holding back his tears.

"Well, we're going to the castle. I bet we'll catch you guys later." Dream stepped in, pulling the woman away from the two, she slowly nodded, scooting closer to the man. This entire situation pissed her off, but it was necessary for the plan. As they continued walking, she slowly started to notice odd red vines creeping along buildings, parts of the path being destroyed.

"Those appeared after Bad and Ant, I believe, found some weird red egg."The man escorting her quickly answered. Dream knew she'd probably have questions seeing as she was away for so long.  With a satisfied breath, they had made it to the castle.

"Come on."Dream seemed happy, too happy in fact. Cypress could only assume he had something planned.

Once they were inside the castle, she realized it had been redone. New pillars and intricate glass paneling baring designs were installed on the walls, allowing colorful light to pass through. The throne was still the same gold, Eret sitting atop of it.

"Eret? I want you out of the castle." Dream simply said, drawing his sword. He was willing to kill the man if he disobeyed, just like he had many people. Eret seemed confused.

"Why Dream? I just was initiated as King." Eret's smooth voice filled the empty castle. It reminded her of the little sleepover she managed to hold while low on blood. Dream tighted the grip around his sword.

"Now. Eret, i'm demoting you."He wasn't giving Eret anytime to talk before Punz showed up in the opposite door. The former King glanced around at the two men, who naturally overpowered him. He felt his heart sink as he stood up and walked over to Dream. The hoodied man took the crown atop his head, before gesturing to the outside.

"Surely Eret could stay here?" Cypress choked out, trying to seem as innocent as possible. It must've worked because the past King looked at her in what she assumed was shock.

"Wait, You're alive? How?"

"Cypress, if you want him to stay I'll allow it." Dream cut in, ignoring Eret's question and looking down at the crown, before placing it onto her head, making sure it wouldn't fall. The woman sucked in a breath, keeping the anger from pooling into her eyes.

"Why do I have the crown on?" She quickly asked, perhaps a little too quickly. Eret was still staring at her, his mouth agape.

"From now on, I'd like for you to be the new Queen." Cypress was also in shock. She turned and made eye contact with Eret, who in short terms looked pissed.

"Dream but-" The former King started.

"No. I gave you two chances, and as of now, you haven't used them wisely. I'm putting someone I can trust on the throne." Dream turned to Cypress, holding out his hand, completely ignoring Eret at this point.
"C'mon, we'll find you some nicer clothes." The woman had no choice but to follow.

She cast an apologetic look towards Eret, who didn't seem to blame her. The former King had realized the woman didn't seem to know what to do either. Cypress followed Dream up a spiral staircase, into a new set of the castle.

"Seeing as Eret was never given the biggest room, I figured you could settle down here." The room showed to her felt around the size of a house. She blinked a few times, staring into the room. The floors were a dark wood, in deep contrast to the light walls. There were two windows, with a set of french doors in the middle leading out to a balcony. A poster bed was pushed against the wall, the wooden support matching the same colors as the wood. The bedsheets were extravagant wine colors.

"I'll see to it that someone is protecting you at all times."Dream added, causing her mind to drift from the appearance of the room. Pausing for a few seconds, he shut the door with his heel, before unclasping his mask. He never usually did so, but seeing as they were alone.
"I'm very proud you decided to join me. I truly believe we'll have a lasting.. friendship."

Cypress paused for a few seconds, resisting the urge to stab him there and then, before nodding slowly, attempting to appear timid. She felt a pair of cold lips touch her forehead. It had just made her uncomfortable, but she refused to pull away. It felt more natural with Techno, not forced or cold.

"Well, Queen Cypress, I'll leave you be, call me if you need anything."