Part 3

"It will have to stay like this," Dr. Volcov said. "So he/she will have to stay like this," Tim said immediately afterwards. "Yes sadly" Dr. Volcov said with his russian tone of voice. "(Y/N), how did you end up that far into the woods?" Dr. Volcov asked the sad boy/girl. Tim didn't want (Y/N) to think of his/her parents death again, so he explained. After explaining what happened to Dr. Volcov, Dr. Volcov recommended an x-ray scan to look for broken bones. (Y/N) agreed to the x-ray.

(Y/N) was brought to a larger room with a large machine in the middle, and chairs on the side with a desk, and printer beside it. "Okay (Y/N), do you mind if we get your temperature and blood pressure real quick" "Sure" (Y/N) said real quick just wanting this appointment to end. After about 20 more minutes all results came back to Dr. Volcov. from the x-ray scan. " Well (Y/N), you seem to be perfectly fine besides the eye injury. We would request you go see an eye doctor once a year to check in on the injury." At that moment (Y/N) felt relief hit his/her scenes. They walked back out to the waiting room, to tell the others that (Y/N) was ok.

"I think it's time we officially adopt (Y/N)" Brian said in an excited tone. "I conquer," Alex stated. "Maybe after that we could all go out for dinner," Jay said. After a little while of driving (Y/N) and Brian got out of the car to meet Alex and Tim who were already there. "Jay had to stop for gas" Alex said "We're just going to wait for him". About 3 minutes later Jay pulled into the adoption centers parking lot. "Sorry for holding up everyone," Jay said as everyone was walking into the building. As soon as they entered a lady who looked to be in her mid 40's greeted them. "Hello there little boy/girl, What's your name" "(Y/N)" you said with a cheerful tone. "I got a call and heard these 4 men are going to be adopting you today (Y/N)". After what seems like forever of singing papers and waiting (Y/N) was finally Alex, Jay, Tim, and Brian's child.

Authors note

I'm most likely going to make another part later when I feel like typing again, but for now I'm going to stop and take a break. I hope you enjoyed this part, and if there's anything ya wanna in the future type it in the comments, and I'll consider putting this fanfic on hold for a little. See ya.