Part 5

Authors note

Ok I haven't posted an update to this fanfic in forever, but it's now here. ^-^

After all the pancakes were finished Tim brought y/n to get a bath then helped him/her get dressed. Tim thought that y/n should go see Jay and Alex for a bit because Tim had to

Go to the store with Brian to grab supplies. Jay and Alex were so happy to see y/n, and Jay asked if he/she had anything to eat yet. Tim said yes while y/n said no. "Good try y/n." Tim said as he watched the little kid hiding behind Alex. "don't worry about it, y/n. I've tried that once too, and sadly it didn't work" Alex said. Jay said that he's tried the same, and Tim stated that he's gotten away with sneaking food a few times. Y/n was happy that he/she wasn't the only one who tried the trick her 10 year old sister would try when she was still alive.

Tim left to go run errands with Brian, and Jay and Alex brought y/n inside, and still ended up giving y/n a slice of cake that Alex made earlier on in the morning. y/n being a young kid got cake on himself/herself, and Jay got the mess cleaned up. After that they all went outside, and Jay and Alex had a pack of those water balloons you put on the hose and it filled them with water. Alex filled the balloons up and Jay put soap on the trampoline that they had for who knows how long. The balloons were filled, and the trampoline was covered in soap. Alex pointed the hose at the trampoline, and it created a slip and slide (If you have a trampoline put soap and water on it, I'm telling you it's a blast). Y/n got on the trampoline with the help of Jay, and as soon as he/she got on the trampoline he/she fell and started to giggle. Jay and Alex watched as y/n kept on falling and getting up only to fall again, and snickered to each other.

Tim and Brian arrived to pick up y/n, and heard the non stop laughing of y/n coming from the backyard. They both hopped the fence and saw the little boy/girl slipping over and over, and Tim ran over to get on the trampoline too. "Tim, in all of my years of knowing you this is the first time I've seen you do this" Brian called out from the other side of the yard. Brian ran over, and also hopped on with y/n and Tim all three were on the ground of the trampoline, and Jay and Alex were throwing the water balloons at the three. This just increased the joy y/n was experiencing, and everyone was left laughing.

After staying for dinner y/n, Tim, and Brian arrived back at the house, and y/n went upstairs while Tim and Brian put the groceries away. Tim and Brian came upstairs, and tucked y/n in for the night, and y/n fell asleep.

Authors note

Ok I'm soooo happy I updated this. It was just so fun to write, and seriously if you have a trampoline try the slip and slide thing it's amazing. I hope you enjoy it, and I might post another part later on this week or early next week depending on if my house is being sold or not. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. ^-^