KuniKin

"Kunimi, what the heck are you doing?"

"I don't know, figure it out yourself."

"I mean you told me to head all the way here and you would follow behind me."

"Whoops, I'm still eating and I'm very tired."

"KUNIMI! You stupid bitch!"

"Calm down, I'm right behind ya." He laughed and he could see the anger radiating from his face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"

"Stop yelling, you're going to destroy my ears."

"FUCKING HELL! You made me wait here for almost 30 minutes and you just showed up. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!???"

"Calm down, I just wanted to confess to you. I like you, Kindaichi."

"I like you too, Kunimi. But what the actual fuck were you thinking making me wait?"

"I thought it was hilarious, but it is."

"I'm... Ugh!"

"Come on, can i kiss you then?"

"W-what the hell?"

"That's a no then?" He walked toward the tent and smiled. "I mean I hoped you actually like me back rather than just yelling it out of the whim."

"No, it isn't on whim. So." He walked toward him and hold his face. "Please believe that I really like you with all my heart and I want you to know that one day I want to propose to you."

"What the actual fuck! I wanted to test you, but this an answer that I didn't expect to come out of your mouth."

"What did you expect?"

"More like 'Yes, I love you' not 'I want to marry you,' you asshole!"

"Whoops, but I seriously do."

"Hmph!"

"Why are you getting mad for?"

"Because I wasn't ready and I thought you wouldn't accept my confession that quick. Like were you even thinking what you just said."

"That's why I was saying it before I couldn't."

He kissed him on the lips, "Yes, I would like to marry you one day."

"When actually?"

"When we are in our thirties, I still have college."

"I know and I get to see you every day, I was wondering if like three years in our relationship we could live in one house."

"Nope, I ain't leaving this place."

"Why not?"

"Because it's being here, far away from the city and I get to be with my girlfriends."

"Girlfriends?"

"My bitches, my group. You wouldn't want to leave your detectives right?"

"Yea, oh okay."

"Do you understand now?"

"Yup, I'm sorry."

"Haha, it's fine." Pulling him inside and push him on the blankets.

"Oi!"

"Shut up!" Laying on top of him.

"Shit! Seriously, give me a warning before you do something."

"That's the problem, I didn't. Now shut up and let me sleep on your chest."

"Yes, your majesty."

"Rude." Hitting his chest.

" Hitting his chest

————————————————————-

And it ended with this two adorable couple. Sorry if it is short and enjoy!!! Love Always for reading!!!!💜💜💜😊😊😁 if you have any suggestions, please comment and I will try my best to do it!!