Chapatar 2Untitled Part 2>

Dindle PUNK:

I sea him. i rain aftarer hime. I doent know whi he wase crieng. Me and sKut ran after Jimmy. 

"i thouget he wase suppoesed to bee in da office with attic?"

"he wes" replied scuttle "musuve come hme early too c yo"

Jim was power walking down yonder and me and sketit wear runnin at full steam afeter him. I heard a thug "UGH OWIIE" I think scut fell i butt i kept one runnigen. I couldenet gie a didley darned fuck

Slowely but surely i keppt funnin. And reached Gums side, body water stile down his feces. It was midday. He wasnt talcken so I stuuk me leg out and tripped the idioit over. fell he did. and the liel cri bby started criereing againg, WHAT A LOSAR.

Afeter geetin up he luuked at me deed in da iys and sayed "i- e- o- a- c- g- 64- $- c²=a²+b²- i-i love you dindle"

Dae jah venue

"i cent soop thinkin bout ya dill" i took hes handeds and he stooped cringing and we kiised in the moonlitght. 

"WAHAHAHUJFJU" it wase thaet idioet Skim. he arem was misssingn, "WHAT THE FOOACK" jimin yealled. I loot out a sign, "lets get bock hame and ill expianain meself two u guys"

*at homee🧐🤪😛🏘🏡🏃‍♀️*

"So basicly im bye, so i like bois and gurlies" i proclamed "okie" "chill, we asecp" sad jill and slut afeter calpurnina mad os a loovely diner we whent to bed butt i slooped on da couch in the liveing room.

I doozy of to slep...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In de midle of de knight i wake up wit me ieyes open. like: BO 👁💋👁 i toose and i turn and i do it again sveral timmys. i just couldnt slep! at ally. I wonder to de sink and tri to washe me feces, i put my head under adadada tape. water = on face. but i almost waterboard my self so i stoop cause im TO YOUNG TO DIEEE!! NOOOOOOoooOOOO! 🏺🔫

I woonder over to scot=uts room and floop into her bed which is very cumfortabke. she still shares a room wit jimbo butt..., i cannooot c him in his bed as my eyes are still small from light to darkeness in the world, 

(A.N: so much war and hate. stop the hare. make love, not war ☺️😊😇🥳😢 okaye ? do it for me/)

scuntle shakes violently wake like brrrr. se suddenly opens her yees and sits up stat like she is poosese. demon i nher? no... IMPOßSIBLE! Onse she openenes her 👁s i look into her 👁s and c she HAD BEEN CRINGING!! WHO WHORET MY BABAgRIll. i stat to got made😡😡🤬NO ONE HURTS MY POOR LITTLE BABAY 

"wah wah wah wahahahahaha" she weeped. boo ho it hurt me soo deaplt and emotiuonaluy to  c her so sos oso sad :(( "What us going wroung tin the worl scunt? to make you cring like so?" 

Aftereter a moement she woke up with ther 👁s open. a puddle arounf her crothch. i snigf the puddle IT WAS PP!! "i hade a night mare" she cried. to show my supoorpte i kissed the wet stain on her sheets and looked up to make eyecontact "dont worie okaie i stile love yo!!! ;) even withe the pp bed" she loocked upp and smiled at mi blooshyin "butt plz pl plzzzz drine moore H2O PLZ PLZ PLZ it is two yellow for me likeing" she noodded in agreement.

she looked over at jacks bed wherre he was not but he was supposed to be ther yet he is absent from the place he is supposed to be present. 

"wire is my bro yo? you kidnap him yo?"

"NUH UH! HELL NAH! NO I WOUlD NEVER" i snap in resnpones. where is that boi? just as i was abot to kise scum to comfort her jelly scrurried into de bed room and ruddled into hise bed a=that wase in the bedroom. speking of the devile 👿😈👺. butt something was diffrent... something was wrong.. he was RED

RED WITH BLOOD ON HIME🩸

while he hugged himself cringing on the bed he dide noot see us looking at him. i glance over to scout to see if she saw what was seeing and whitnessing and she was giving me de same exact lioke that i was giving anve an dbeing gaven to her, scout. we booh turned back to hime to see him stareing ate us ieseys windle. 

he stuttered for a mineute as if reading our minds but that would be imposible as no one in aycombe is bale to read minds or read at all as we are an illiterate town that uses hyrogliphics. that is why there are so many misk=tkes because i am i=didnle writing this. 

A.N: im = not actitauly dime that would be so silly because theoy are NOT REAL!!!

he them=n is able to make out one seincetence only "i- am on- my -p-p-p-periodt"

OHHHHH i seee i belive hime with all my heart and body and soul because he is my bbff forever and i trust him as i lai bake down in da bed i see scout looking at hime with a sence of questoioning and hesitation. why does she noot belive him hmmmm what is going on it is fishy in this room. it smeels like salmon, but that jyst mught be scouts pee from before. soooo yum. i didnt tell her but when i sniffed it i also licked it a little just to get a little taste of heaven.

i drift jently to sleep with the sounds of the wind carrying me to unconsiousness.