Chapter 2

Artemis

As soon as Choas said Percy was his son, my dropped my jaw then it just hung there. It really broke my heart as Percy said he would go. I would never get to see his beautiful smile again, I knew I had feelings for him but I never told him, I should of but now Percy is gone I thought as he went into the portal.

Percy

After I steped into the portal my father told me how my real name was Omega. It means I'm the prince of the Void how many times can you say swwweeeetttttt huh? I could say it at least  hundred times. I looked around planet Chaos and took on the beauty of the trees and how everything is lush and calm. We walked to his office then when he finished explaining everything  he said to me "who would you like on your team"? I immediately said "Bianaca Diangleo ,Luke Castleen, Zoe Nightshade, Befored, Nico, Thalia and Selenia". Pretty soon they appeared before me.
       As soon they saw me and boom boarded me with questions, I ignored them and said you're here to be in Choas my father's army. I saw their jaws drop I told them all of what happened including Apollo, they laughed at that part. When I finished they asked me what their names were Bianaca's is Diamond, Luke's is Slayer, Zoe's is Moon *sigh* I miss Arty so much but anyway Beniford's is smith', Slenia's is Beauty, Nico's is Skully and Thalia's is Sky. After their names were handed out I told them more on what's going on and about the past then led them to their rooms.

    I walked around my room and smiled as I saw pictures of Artemis. My father knows me to well then I drift off into a nice sleep.