Chapter 4

*fastforwards to 10 years Chaos time but 3 days earth time*

Omega's ( percy's) POV
I was walking down the hall to Chaos office with Diamond, Slayer, Moon, Smith, Beauty, Scully, and Sky because he said has a important assignment for us which is no surprise because we've been training for 10 years.

Sky's POV ( Thaila )

When we got to chaos office Lord Chaos was shaking I wonder why. Chaos then turned around and said quickly "you have to go to earth to help camp half- blood and when you get there after 3 weeks  you have to reveal yourself to the campers and Omega has to protect the hunt" then he smiled.

Slayers POV ( Luke)

NO I screamed when I heard Chaos say that he looked panic and teleported us to Olympus.

Scully POV (nico)
When we arrived at Olympus everyone stared but all I could think about is that Omega got stuck with the job of protecting the hunt haha poor sucker.

Omega's POV ( Percy)
I have the job of protecting the hunt!!!! I'm dead meat, so I pretended to die then and there. Everyone stared horrified at me Until Hades ruined my fun by saying he is not dead. I then heard skull snicker in the cornor and glared at him as I popped up.

Artemis
I looked at Omega and idmediatly recognized him. It's Percy my one true love how could I not recognize him. Then I went down the line and guessed who's who in my head. I kept my face emotionless while they talked to my father about what's going on I hear Omega say he's protecting the hunt I couldn't be more happy.