Reluctant Babysitter (Prologue)

(Art not mine!!)

Tommy mentally aplogizes to his parents and all the nannies he's had over the years for every stupid, over-the-top, crazy tricks because this ain't it, Chief.

He feels two small pressures on his legs and he sighs as he looks down. Red and Green glittering eyes stare up at him, matching their mischievous grins and malicious intent in their eyes.

"What do ya want now, buggers?" The 6'0 blue eyed blond asks tiredly.

The two children look at each other then back up at Tommy. They choose not to speak, probably because of the trauma the two endured during their obviously and unfortunately fucked up childhood. Or maybe their just little shits. Either goes.

The blond brit gets it anyways and sets down a new chest filled with all the rockets, tnt, arrows, etc they could ever want. The two hug his legs before grabbing a few things and running off. He sits there, blinking before yelling out to the shrinking figures.

"OI WAIT!!" The 16 year old shouts out. Shoulder length pink hair and ruffled, short brown hair sway as they stop running and whip around to turn to their claimed babysitter.

Grinning mischievously, the boy catches up to them and hands them each a flint and steel. They all share innocent smiles with destruction and chaos in their eyes.

"You're gonna need those. Make me proud, ya lil tyrants."

And with that, the two run off. Ready to absolutely decimate theirs competition.

After all, the manhunt doesn't end till one team is defeated.