(Kagami x Reader) "Be mine"

(Y/N): "Taiga, Kagami...Kagami Taiga, WAKE UP!!"
Kagami: "H-Huh, (Y/N) w-what is it"
[He sits up and rubs his eyes]
(Y/N): [Sighs] "Class is over, time to go to lunch"
[You place a hand on your hip]
"You should really stop sleeping in class"
???: "She's right, you should stop sleeping in class or you'll fail"
(Y/N): "Yea what he said~ahhhh, K-Kuroko! How long have you been there??"
[Steps away]
Kuroko: "I've been here the whole time"
[Stares at you unbothered]
Kagami:"Well, let's go"
[stands up and walks to the door]

{Author P.O.V}
You are a very attractive girl with beautiful (h/c) hair and even more bra (e/c) eyes. Any boy would die to go out with you, but the problem was, you already had yours eyes set on someone. At Serin High you were known as "the matchmaker", because you set your classmates up with their ideal person.

Today was especially busy for you because it was none other than "Valentine's day". Students came up to ask you questions from the moment you got to school.

{Your P.O.V}
???: "Hey! Over here"
(Y/N): "Oh, hey Riko! Hi boys! What are you up to??"
Boys: "H-Hiii! Happy V-Valentine's day (Y-Y/N)"
(Y/N): "Happy Valentine's boys"
[I giggle at how cute they were acting, I spot Kagami and smile at him]
Riko: "(Y/N), good thing I caught you, there's someone who wants to see you. She wants to ask for advice."
(Y/N): "Oh okay, come on then Riko. Bye guys, see you later!"
Boys: "B-Bye"
[I wave to them, but before I turn around I hear Kagami call out for me]
Kagami: "(Y/n)! Let me copy your notes later, yeah??"
(Y/N): "Yes s-sure, bye!"

- Time Skip (15 minutes)-
(Y/N): "You're Shizuku, right? Well we're here to help you with whatever you need, isn't that right Riko?"
Riko: "You bet!"
Shizuku: "W-Well, I r-really like someone and um, I really~"
(Y/N): "Say no more, you want to ask them out today right? I'll help you! Let's go find them."
[You start walking away, but realize you don't know who the person is]
(Y/N): "By the way, who do you like??"
Shizuku: "Um it's um K-Kagami, Kagami Taiga from the Basketball team..."
(Y/N): "Ohhh, Kagami okay,...w-wait you like K-Kagami??"
[Shizuku nods]
(Y/N): "Oh...a-alright, well, I'll see you later"
[I walks off in a hurry]
Riko: "Hey! You sure you want to do this?"
(Y/N): " What do you mean??"
Riko: "You can't fool me, I know you like Kagami"
[I stop and look at Riko]
(Y/N): "You saw her, she really likes Kagami. It would be selfish of me if I didn't help because of my feelings."
Riko: "Exactly, what about your feelings?? What will happen to your heart when you see Kagami with someone else??"
(Y/N): "That doesn't really matter right now"
[I start walking again and try to find Kagami]

-10 minutes later-
(Y/N): "Hey Kagami!! I've been looking for you. I want to make a deal, I'll let you borrow my notes, only if you do something for me, deal?"
Kagami: "Okay, deal"
(Y/N): Alright then, Meet me behind the school. You better be there!"

-One hours later-
Kagami: "Alright (Y/n), I'm here. What do you need?"
(Y/N): "Shizuku, you can come out now. Hear her out Kagami."
[I walk away far enough so as not to hear their conversation]

{Author's P.O.V }
As you walk away from them, tears threaten to spill from your eyes. That quickly gets interrupted by the sound of someone crying loudly. You immediately turn around and see Shizuku take off running in the opposite direction from you and Kagami.

{Your P.O.V}
(Y/N): "What happened!? What did you say to her!?"
Kagami: "I just told her the truth. I can't return her feelings and she should find someone else."
(Y/N): "You did what!? How could you do something so cruel!? You could have at least let her down~"

{ Author's P.O.V}
You were interrupted by a pair of soft lips pressing against yours. You immediately push him away, but he pulls you back into a kiss. Once you had processed what was happening, you had no trouble kissing back.

{Your P.O.V}
Kagami: I love you (Y/n), so please don't ever try to set me up with anyone. Instead, be mine."
[leans down to kiss you]
(Y/N): "Oh Kagami, I love you too. I'm sorry for doing that. I thought it would be selfish if I didn't help her because of my feelings for you, but yes, I'll be yours Kagami."
[I lean in to close the gap between us and enjoy another passionate kiss]

The End
_________________________________
{Author's Note}
Well, I hope you enjoyed the short story. Please keep in mind this is my first one-shot and it probably sucks but I promise that I'll get better. See ya!

Hehe, just kidding

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!"