Akashi x reader " I won't lose"

REQUEST FROM: shasha_625 or SeijuroKawaii I'm not sure but
I hope you like it
----------------------------------------
-Author P.O.V-
Y/n:"wow it's so beautiful everything is so extravagant"
Akashi:"Hmph you really are easy to satisfy"
Y/n: "what do you mean by that"
Akashi:"this place is nothing and yet you make a big deal about it"
Y/n: "well this 'nothing' makes me really happy"
You then look down to eat your food and while you were eating you felt him staring at you.You pretended not to notice for a while but then it got very uncomfortable so you decided to say something
Y/n:" Akashi what is it?"
Akashi:"just thinking how beautiful you are"
Y/n:"huh"
Akashi:"what's wrong your face is all red don't tell me you're embarrassed"
Y/n:"well don't say things like that all of a sudden"
You turned around to face the window trying to hide your blush from him
Akashi:"ha ha there really isn't any woman like you, hurry up and eat your food, I have another surprise for you"
Y/n:"o-okay"
Once you finished eating you got up and headed for the limo that was waiting outside and from there headed to his place.
- Akashi's place-
Akashi:" (y/n)"
Y/n:"yes"
Akashi:"I love you so much don't you ever leave my side that's an order, now come here, I'm going to make you mine and you don't get to say no because my orders are absolute"
Y/n: "huh wait please I'm not ready for this I'm not mentally prepared"
Akashi:" (y/n)"
???:" (y/n)...(y/n)
Y/n:' huh who's calling me '
Akashi: "(y/n) wake up will you"
Y/n: "Akashi "
Akashi:"what were you dreaming about you naughty girl"
Y/n"Huh what do you mean"
Akashi:"you had a grin on your face So I'm right to Think that you were dreaming about me"
Y/n: "actually yeah that's right"
Akashi:"so tell me, what did I do"
Y/n:"do I have to"
Akashi:" yeah unless you want me to ask your body."
Y/n:" no I'll tell you"
Akashi them smirked while you blushed and try to hide yourself from him in the white bed sheets.
Y/n:"you told me that you really loved me and that I was the only one for you"
You were so embarrassed that you covered yourself with the sheets and you felt your face heat up.
Akashi" but you still know even if I don't tell you right"
Y/n" I still know what"
Akashi:"do I have to spell out everything for you,... That I love you"
He then turned around to face the wall but you saw a blush on his face and giggled
Akashi:"I won't lose to anyone even if it is a dream version of myself."
Y/n:" huh"
Akashi:"i'll satisfy you more than any dream can."