08

"HE WAS LIKE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE of Eren!" You ranted to Sasha

"HE WAS LIKE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE of Eren!" You ranted to Sasha. She and you were in the back of a uber, on your way home from the party. It was around 11 pm. The traffic was relatively light tonight which meant you'd be both in no time. "Is that a good thing?" The brunette asked, turning her head to face you. "I don't know! I think so." You rambled, your thoughts scrambled.

Sasha hummed, crossing her legs. You sighed looking out the window. You watched as the other cars sped by. "It was nice. We kissed, and he gave me his number." Sasha looked towards you once again, her lips turning upward. "Guess time will tell." She said.

----

Sasha fumbled with her keys as she put them in the keyhole, unlocking the door to your apartment. "Finally!" She groaned, pushing the door open and stumbling inside. You giggled at her tipsy state. "Lightweight." You smirked, earning a shove from the brunette.

"Get some sleep, it was a long night." You told her as she checked her phone. "Fine!~" She whined, putting her phone in her pocket. "I'll see you in the morning, love you." The other female called as she trudged off to her room. "Love you too!" You laughed as you watched her trip over nothing on the way to her room.

'What a clutz' You smiled at the thought, shaking your head.

You slipped off your shoes, leaving them near your front door. Walking over to the bathroom you began to get ready for bed. After finishing whipping off all your makeup you tied up your hair, getting prepared to wash your face.

You turned on the sink, getting the hot water to start flowing. Your phone then buzzed next to you on the counter. Your eyes glanced at the illuminated screen seeing it was an unknown number. You ignored it and proceeded to wash up.

Drying your face off you looked at your naked face in the mirror. "Thank god for makeup." You mumbled to yourself as you grabbed your face cream. Applying it, you thought about the events that had happened in the past few weeks.

You'd met a famous, rich man, who you almost ended up having sex with. Then you met a sweet heartbroken boy who'd just been dumped. 'damn' You thought to yourself, flipping off the bathroom lights, grabbing your phone off the counter, and exiting.

Jumping down onto your bed you finally unlocked your phone to see who'd been texting you.

XXXXXXXXXX

Miss me?

You immediately tell it was Eren. You quickly made a contact for him, seeing as you haven't bothered to make him one before.

You

Not really

Sugar Daddy🤪🖕🏻

Ouch- That hurts Y/n

You

Oops

Sugar Daddy🤪🖕🏻

Oh no Y/n's mad again

You

ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Sugar Daddy🤪🖕🏻

Well I miss you (ㆀ˘・з・˘)
wanna grab breakfast tomorrow?

You

Can we go anywhere I want?

Sugar Daddy🤪🖕🏻

Depends,
what do I get out of it?

You
...
Never mind I'm not going.

Sugar Daddy🤪🖕🏻

I'm just playing ಠ_ಠ
materialistic just like
all the other girls.
I thought you were different
(T-T)

You

ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Looks like you thought wrong
LMAO

Sugar Daddy🤪🖕🏻

('-ω-')
I'll see you at 10 am
Goodnight <3

You

Eren!
Eren I never said yes
Hey asshole!
Pick up!
Omfg FINE
Gnight

A small smile crept up onto your lips as you shut off your phone, plugging it into the charger and setting it on your nightstand.

You threw the covers over yourself, laying down and cuddling your plushie close. 'Guess I'll have to see him again sooner than I thought.' You thought as sleep consumed you.

🍹
(a/n: short chapter i know, im sorry. I gotta freakin write a essay this week, again! I hate school, smh. But oh well ill do my best to keep posting anyways, luv yall <3)