15

SIGHING IN EXHAUSTION, YOU FELT tears well up in your eyes

SIGHING IN EXHAUSTION, YOU FELT tears well up in your eyes. Your body and mind couldn't handle all this stress, and it was really getting to you.

Every waking moment of the day you felt like complete shit. Regret ran over you like a truck and the fact that you had to see your grandma clueless about everything made it even worse.

You had really fucked up.

Walking through the automatic glass doors of the hospital you slowly approached the front desk.

Grief showed evidently in your e/c hues as you looked at the staff there. "Miss Y/n! Good morning." Bella, the ravenette at the front desk greeted with a cheerful smile. You forced her a small painful smile in return.

"Your Grandma will be in surgery for a few more hours, and she won't be able to have guests for the rest of the day. But you're welcome to stay if you'd like."

Your eyes widened in utter confusion. You placed your palms down on the counter, looking into Bella's kind brown eyes. Bella cocked her head to the side, bringing a finger to her lips.

"Miss Y/n?" "I-I how?" You stuttered in complete shock. Was this a dream? If it was you wished to never wake from it.

"Huh? Oh, you don't know?" You quickly shook your head 'no' desperate for an explanation. She smiled up at you before facing her computer, typing in something.

"A handsome young man came by yesterday night and paid for everything."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You looked down at the nurse in disbelief. "D-did you happen to catch his name?"

Bella put a hand on her head closing her eyes to try and remember. She hummed for a moment and you watched her intensely. "I believe it was Eren."

Your mouth went dry. You couldn't speak. You couldn't think. You froze up completely. Eren? Eren had paid for everything? How did he know?

So many questions rattled around in your brain.

Taking a deep breath in you controlled your thoughts. Beaming down happily at the nurse you thanked her. She shot you back a grin.

Turning on your heel you began to walk out of the hospital.

Once outside the morning sun shown down on you. Life felt beautiful again. For the first time, you felt at ease.

Reaching into your pocket you pulled out your phone calling Sasha to tell her the good news.

"Hello?" Your roommate answered quickly. "S-Sasha she's in surgery right now." Your voice began to crack as tears formed in the corners of your eyes. "W-What?" Sasha asked astonished on the other end. "Eren paid for everything." You chocked out, fat tears of thankfulness flowed down your sickly pale face.

-----

Waiting patiently outside the hospital you saw a familiar car pull up.

The cold morning air blew through your hair making you sniffle and pull your hoodie over your nose. Shoving your ice-cold hands into your hoodie pocket you shivered. "What's taking her so long." You muttered to yourself checking the time on your phone, as you waited for Sasha to pick you up.

"Y/n?"

Looking up from your phone screen your eyes met his. Eren's emerald green orbs stared into yours with concern.

"What are you doing out here? Aren't you freezing?" The brunette's eyes scanned over your face.
Observing your reddened eyes and the dark eye bags that rested under them. Your face was a little too pale to be healthy along with the tip of your nose which was painted red from the cold.

You could only stare up at the taller male in front of you. He wore a long black button-up coat, along with a grey plaid scarf that was wrapped around his neck. Finishing the looked with some grey jeans and black boots.

"Come on, it's really cold out here." Eren softly let out reaching for your wrist. You stood still in your tracks as Eren gently tugged on your wrist. Turning back around to face you he watched as your glossy eyes looked up into his gratefully.

"Eren!" Letting out a loud sob you threw yourself towards him. Clutching the fabric of his coat with your small shaky hands, you sobbed into his chest.

Eren's arms found their place around the small of your back pulling you closer to him. "T-thank you!" You chocked out, burring your face into his chest.

Your body shook as you continued to sob. All those emotions you'd been repressing for the past week seemed to spill out as you cried into the male's chest. "I'm sorry, Y/n." The male whispered as he rested his head on top of yours, rubbing your back soothingly.

"I shouldn't have said those horrible things to you back then. This was the least I could do." You pulled away gazing up into Eren's emerald hues that shown brightly in the morning light.

The corners of his turned up slightly as he reached his hand to cup your crying face. Using the pad of his thumb he whipped away your tears, which only caused more tears to flow from your eyes.

You couldn't express how grateful you were. You didn't know how you would ever repay him. Then you got a thought.

Shifting in his arms you looked up at him. "You know how you always wanted to sleep with me? Well, you can if you want." You mumbled out feeling somewhat ashamed of yourself for saying something like that.

Eren felt so guilty. He really was disgusted with his previous actions of trying to use you just for the sake of a bet.

On the other hand, he felt as if he refused your offer he wouldn't get another chance to be with you.

Although he knew it was wrong, and god he was gonna feel like a complete asshole for agreeing to your offer he couldn't help himself.

He was just a selfish rich prick after all.

"Okay."

🍹
{don't u ever just wanna throw ur phone across the room while reading this bullshit. I wanna beat Eren's ass rn.}