Chapter 6

"Hide & Seek"

A/N: Play the music above for a better atmosphere😉

What the actual fuck? Did she just slapped me?

Rosé was about to fight back when a sudden sound stopped her from doing so.

Everyone in the living room fell silent as they focus on the sound that they're hearing.

A screeching sound of heavy metal chains can be heard from the empty room upstairs, but what scares them the most is that...

no one is inside that room. All of them are complete in the living room.

"Guys...d-do you hear t-that?" Hoseok asked earning a couple of hesitant nods from the others.

The screeching sound suddenly stops.

No one dared to move nor speak.

But suddenly, the lights all over the mansion went off.

The screeching sound of metal chains can be heard again, but now, its not coming from the room upstairs anymore.

Its coming from the hallway, and the sound is getting louder and louder, indicating that its coming near them. It's approaching them!

They held their breaths together.

Now, the sound is by the door of the living room already.

Then it suddenly stopped.

A couple of minutes of silence passed by.

Well, not until they heard a loud scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

And in a snap, Rosé was nowhere to be seen.

"Rosé!!! Where are you?!!!" Jungkook asked in panic as he searched all over the place.

All of them went out of the living room to look for Rosé but an hour has passed already and she's still nowhere to be seen.

12:00 am

Jisoo's phone then suddenly buzzed indicating that she received a text.

She opened her phone but she immediately dropped it when she saw what was sent to her. Horror was visible in her eyes.

Jungkook then took the phone and when he saw it... a picture of Rosé's corpse was there. Someone is with them inside the house and that someone killed his girlfriend.

He clenched his jaw in anger as tears started to escape his eyes.

"Why?!!! Why of all people inside this mansion, does it have to be you who died? Why?!!" Jungkook screamed as he cries his heart out.