cast

[THIS STORY IS A FANFICTION FROM SHADOW AND BONE TRILOGY BY LEIGH BARDUGO | This contains many scenes which are inspired by movies or novels that I have watched and readed so I don't claim that this story and plot are entirely mine, back again, this is just a Fan Fiction. I hope that most of you reading this have at least a vague understanding of the Grishaverse; Shadow and Bone trilogy and Six of Crows duology books or films. And also, English is not my native language so I apologize if the words don't look exactly right. Im trying my best :)]

***

GRISHA
Soldiers of the Second Army
Masters of the Small Science

CORPORALKI
(THE ORDER OF THE LIVING AND THE
DEAD)
Heartrenders
Healers

ETHEREALKI
(THE ORDER OF SUMMONERS)
Squallers - air
Inferni - fire
Tidemakers - water

MATERIALKI
(THE ORDER OF FABRIKATORS)
Durasts
Alkemi

***

ben barnes as aleksander morozova
a.k.a the darkling

The Darkling is a Shadow Summoner, the Second in Command in all of Ravka, and the leader of the Second Army

The Darkling is described as a tall handsome young man, appearing not much older than Melody despite his ancient age. He has ink-black hair, quartz gray eyes, and sharp, beautiful features.

As later revealed, The Darkling is an extremely dark and manipulative person. He is power-hungry and had created the Fold in order to use it against his enemies, but in the process created the Volcra which prevented him from expanding it. He is also ambitious.

He wants the Grisha to be free from slavery and oppression and planned to use the fold as leverage against those people who built the pyre (where they burn Grisha), and not only against his own enemies.

He later discover that Melody is a Qeela, a race of semi-human semi-fairy

He feels the loneliness of immortality, causing him to fixate on Melody because she had the capacity to be like him.

phoebe dynevor as melody rouslav
a.k.a the enchantress

Melody Rouslav is a Squaller

Melody Rouslav is a Squaller. She is half Qeela through her mother's ancestry. She was born in a small Ravkan Village, Duva.

Duva is also where Ravkan folklore (The Witch of Duva) took place.

When she got to the little palace to train as Grisha, Melody attracted the attention of many people there because of her beauty.

The Darkling, their leader, immediately realized that she was a descendant of Qeela, Qeela are a race of semi-human, semi-fairy hominids reminiscent of the Greek mythology. Qeela were described as looking like incredibly beautiful women with a beautiful voice.

Qeela is a race that comes from a desert land named Torah. Torah has a small island called Harmony, where the ancient chiefs hid their Guinevere Stone (the staple of the stones). It is located behind a waterfall.

In the past, the Guinevere Stone was hidden with a small creature called the Harpy Pixie who was created from that stone as well. The creature was invisible and will come up if someone (a descendant of Qeela) sings their special song.

The Darkling plans to manipulate Melody to get the power of a Guinevere Stone so that he can enter into the shroud without being seen by Volcra.

( The Story of Zipora Rouslav's parents )
Read : The Three Thieves for Zipora's story