01

Kim Dahyun / Ahn Sunhwa

•□•

Ahn Sunhwa spent most of her time wandering the streets around her apartment. Having only moved to Seoul in the last few months, she was completely infatuated with the gorgeous city.

The glorious city lights at night were nothing like the country seaside near Jeju Island.

Every chance that the young female got, she would visit the Han River and take pictures for her SNS.

Whenever she wasn't aimlessly gallavanting throughout, she was training at ST Entertainment.

Recruited much later than most trainees, Sunny (her already chosen stage name) felt like she was far behind the other artists in training. And truthfully, she was.

Despite her lack of confidence, she was mostly excited to simply be. Growing to love life in its littlest moments was something she had mastered.

Sunhwa sat on the cement steps to the building where she practiced, leaning back and breathing in the scent of a coffee shop just across the street. She hummed along to the music playing in her ears, from a new group that debuted this year under the same agency as her. She had seen them a few times, but never gotten to talk to them in person.

"Nice song."

A sudden presence beside her made her wholly uncomfortable. Sunwha, blonde hair flying in a rather unattractive manner, whipped around to face the figure.

A boy, very tall, with dark curls, monolids, and a sharp jawline sat beside her.

"Yeah, I like it a lot." Ahn Sunhwa commented, quite awkwardly.

The face of the boy twisted into one of a sly grin and amusement. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Oh.

Realization dawned on the soft features of Sunhwa, and she scrambled to her feet.

The sun was warm on her exposed arms as she waved them in front of her frantically.

Coming to her senses, she dipped her head. "Nice to meet you, my name is Ahn Sunhwa. I'm a trainee at ST Entertainment."

He smiled, tilting his head before standing in front of her. "I'm Baek Jisoo, a vocalist in the group you were listening to."