"kokichi ouma. phantom thief"

Kokichi's POV

God, this hideout hut is actually starting to fall apart, I guess I should try find somewhere else to stay, huh?
Oh yeah, right, I'm Kokichi Ouma, leader of an organisation called "DICE" I have 14 members not including myself and we met at an orphanage about 6 years ago.

We're not much of a murderous gang but we do commit harmless crimes to save ourselves.
Like, stealing food and water or stealing clothes.
A little too often though, we steal possessions of rich people like, diamonds or crystals and jewelry.
It's usually Miu Iruma, the ultimate whore who does that though

"Hey, abortion you're staring off into space again" That's her,
"Godddd, you're even worse than that orange juice bitch, Hajime." Hajime Hinata, the boyfriend of one of my members, Nagito Komaeda.
"You did not just compare me to a guy who can't even tell how many sides an octagon has."
"Yes,yes I did"
"Agh you lit-"
"I don't mean to interrupt but there's someone who seems to be looking into finding us, Ouma" that's Kirumi, the ultimate mom, well she seems like it atleast.
"Oh yes, I know mom, that oldie, Mr. Saihara, right?"
"I'm afraid not, he's passed the case down to his nephew, Shuichi Saihara. A young detective who's famous for solving a case in under 3 weeks." She sounded worried, like we would actually be caught, there's no way Hana would let that happen though.

"Oo~ A new rival huh~? This'll be interesting~"

"Hey, boss! I found a photo of the new detective if you wanna see"
Sesuko ran to where I was standing and showed me a photo on a probable stolen phone. I must admit, he was extremely good looking, his olive eyes that seemed to be sparkling with embarrassment,maybe he didn't like his picture being taken, his navy-blue hair that glistened with the moonlight against it. Everything about him was incredibly beautiful.
"Hah look, the abortion has a crush on the detective!" Oh fuck, I must've been staring for too long.
"Hey! I do not! Cum dumpster."
"C-cum dumpster!?" Miu said in a moanish type of voice, goddd she creeps the hell out of me. But, she's my friend and most importantly, a member in my organisation so I have to care for her even though her attitude is a little.............. interesting.

Shuichi's POV

I've only solved a single case and my uncle's passing the phantom thief case onto me already. Nobody's ever seen or heard him. Though he only steals foods and clothes, he also pulls pranks, dangerously stupid pranks.
His biggest one being the fact he lured an officer to an ally way by pretending to be another officer on the force and somehow managed to pepper spray him and beat the officer. Though there was not much evidence pointing to him, every just assumed it was him cause of how much the town hated the suspicious phantom thief.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, sorry. I'm Shuichi Saihara, a detective working for my uncle and also working on the phantom thief case too.
I was sort of finding it interesting though, from the only couple photos of him running from roof to roof, he looked extremely child-like.
Small with a white uniform on. He has purple hair which is usually hidden with a hood of some sort. He's been seen with other people wearing the same thing who I assume is his organisation members. From reports of him being seen, he has a child's type of voice, innocent, but apparently he was a massive liar and barely anyone can tell what's a truth and what isn't which I can admit is gonna be frustrating.

23:57...
He usually strikes at midnight so I haven't got much time. He left me a note at the station last night. It read, "Hey Saihara-Channn, it's me! The Phantom theif! ♡ I just wanted to give you a little hint as to where I'll be tomorrow night :).

Famous for history,
Known for bones.
Sat by a boat, waiting to be sailed.
In the middle sits the prize.
A golden ruby eye.

Goodluck~
- The phantom theif ○●○●○♡"