Abnormality

A/N: I just made a Splatoon manga fanfiction and I will update it on the once a week period like this book. Anyway just remember I don't own the SCP foundation just Y/N and some characters.

As the trio run quickly but quietly out of 682's containment. they pause to process what has just happened with the new discovery.

The child looked down at their hands, shaking after what they have discovered about themselves. They begin to hug the plague doctors uniform while crying "I'm a freak..." they say slowly. The doctor and the mask look at each other, knowing that if the foundation found out that this child would most certainly die a most painful death. The doctor then lightly pats the little boy/girl's shoulder saying...

"Do not worry child, you are not a freak but special like us."

The child looks up at the doctor with tear-filled eyes 

"R-Really" They Sutter. The mask then perks up saying "Yeah! Besides doc told me your dad is bright, so nobody can harm you!" he says. The child then begins to wipe their tears away and look back up at the SCP's with a smiling face. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The trio begin to open the door when they come face to face with the very person Y/N was looking for. that's right "Dr.Bright" The doctor says. Bright looks fearful at the doctor then looks down at his robes so see his very own child clinging on to his robes. His eyes widen and look to the doctor and mask. "Don't get your [REDACTED] in a twist Bright we didn't hurt her" The mask confirms. Bright then takes a long mental sigh, The child them runs up to bright and hugs his legs. The speaker then turns on saying:

EPSILON DESIGNATED NINE-TAILED FOX UNIT 1 HAS ENTERED THE FAUCILITY, ALL REMAINING PERSENAL ARE INSTRUCTED TO REMAIN IN A SAFE SPACE UNTIL THE NTF SECUTRE THE FAUCILITY AND ESCORT ALL SCP'S BACK TO CONAINMENT.

'Finally took them long enough' Bright thinks to himself, The mask looks at the child "ok kid the NTF are here so we are probably gonna go away soon, but we will probably see each other in the next breach" he says as he motions the doctor to come with him. The doctor follows but gives the child a small wave before leaving. As the door closes Bright and the child begin to hear soft crying, drawing closer and closer. Bright tenses up knowing that he has already died to this specific SCP once before. He looks down at the child and says worried "Y/N I am gonna need you to look down at the floor for me until we find the NTF ok?" He asks the child, they shake their head vigorously and look down. 'Ok' Bright thinks as he opens the door. to reveal...

________________________________________________________________________________