Friday/Saturday

Two more days till I say those three words. Maybe just maybe she will say those words back maybe not but she will say it first.

Dear darling...I will see you in two days  two more days till I see you
Sincerely
Your Lover Girl.

Coming back from a mission was alway nice; it's nice to see my darling I missed holding her while she sleeps; I miss our picnics on Mondays.
Three years ago we met she was gonna die if I didn't notice her but how could you miss her she was an angel I remember she was walking home from the store these robots where going to kill her I don't know how she she didn't notice loud noises or how she didn't notice people running but she didn't;I remember the way she looked up into the sky as if she was watching a movie that you just cant look away from, all of a sudden a robot goes to kill her but I killed that thing but still she was not safe.
My mind was so set on saving her all of a sudden she was floating and I didn't realize I was moving her to safety till she was on the boat ship safe and sound. Three years ago we were only 17.

I was startled back to reality " Wanda are you alright". "I'm fine vision just thinking". The Avengers have been their for me since day one well besides the time I was against them but they helped me and my brother Petiro.

Petrio was their when I saved my darling my sweet sweet darling.
Till then tho sleep awaits for me but I need something to keep me warm; Nice thing my darling does for me is pack a sweater amd blanket just in case I miss her.
We get to the compound around 12AM but it may be earlier but I was so tired I couldn't care,all I wanted t ok do was to see my darling.

Waking up is always hard for me and for everyone else, but some already went home to their family me I have to wait one more day since today is Saturday I figure I could just get my self clean and make sure every one else gets food and water maybe coffe in their system.

Making waffles is fun put on some tunes and everyone is having fun but only if everyone loves it. Also another way of waking everyone up coffee being already poured and make to perfection is important to everyone especially after a mission. First one in the kitchen to get coffe and food is Steve, Steve has always been nice to me kinda like a father figure to everyone but so was Clint. Next was Bucky, then Sam,Nat,Tony,vision doesn't eat so he just sits with us and listens.

Looking at my phone to see if anything was going on or to see if Sweet darling texted me nothing but that's ok she never was one to text more of a take in person or over the phone type but I loved her for that I love how she makes people feel better without trying how she can make someone smile on their worst day.