Dreamnap fluff

Sapnap was recording JackBox with Karl, Wilbur, Technoblade, Tommy, Tubbo, Punz and Fundy, well more less the rest of them were streaming it while he just relaxed himself and had fun with his friends. A lot of jokes were shared, about kids, DreamNotFound, minecraft, Dream, etc. Over all just funny shit that made them all laugh.

Sapnap grinned drawing his 'champion' for whatever slogan was give, laughing to himself when he realised how shit his drawing was and entering the drawing and looking away from his room, seeing Dream, his boyfriend and the person who he's sharing the house with currently, now just sitting up on the bed and watching the screen. They shared a look with one another, a grin and a loving expression before the dirty blonde haired male turned his attention back to the screen while Sapnap didn't look away.

"Nick, the game." Dream yawned, tilting his head slightly in the direction of the computer.

"Oh!" He whipped his head around back to the computer and voted for whatever drawings came up on screen.

"Sapnap, was that Dream?" Karl asked down the mic, mid laugh from the stupid sense of humour they all seemed to have.

"Yeah, he's just watching." Sapnap responded, leaning back on his chair and looking back to Dream.

"Dream!" Wilbur called out with a laugh.

"Here, come say hi." The black haired male said standing up and handing the headphones over to Dream.

"What?"

"Play for me a minute I need a piss."

Dream rolled his eyes playfully and put the headphones on, Sapnap started walking away but Dream pulled his back for a moment and smirked at him.

"Oh Dream~" He sighed, turning his head back to look at Dream as the boy wrapped his arms around him. "I need to piss. Dude." He complained.

Dream shrugged and kissed the boy's cheek and let go.

"Now go piss, I didn't record today for a reason." Dream shook his head, pushing Sapnap out the door.

The tall man walked over to the chair and sat down, pulling the mic over to himself and getting comfortable.

"Dream! Cheating on George I see?" Tommy said loudly down the mic with a laugh.

"Wait, is his face cam on?" Dream asked confused, slightly panicked as he tried to play it off as a joke.

"No, no, I just heard everything." He reassured Dream rather quickly before going back to his usual persona, "Wait you didn't disagree!" He laughed.

Dream laughed, a slightly flustered and embarrassed laugh as he drew his champion.

"Of course I'm not cheating on George, I could never." He joked.

"Kinda sus!" Tubbo chimed in.

"First you cheat on me now you cheat on George? Oh man." Fundy said in an exaggerated dramatic tone.

"Dream really goes from man to man giving clout." Techno joined in getting a few laughs from the group of boys.

They continued the game for a while, Dream waiting for Sapnap to come back so he could just watch from the side line again. When he finally returned Dream muted himself on discord and took the headphones off, as much as he loved his friends he wasn't really in the mood to play a proper game with them. He just wanted to spend time with Sapnap since Dream was normally busy with the lore Dream smp streams or recording with others, though they often stayed in the same room or the same call with one another when Sapnap streamed on his alt Twitch account they didn't do much alone.

"Finally, come and play with them." Dream ushered the other man to hurry up so he could be back to watching.

Sapnap chuckled and took the headphones off the desk and put them on his head, he turned around to Dream getting up off the chair and frowned. Sapnap took a quick moment to think before pushing the dirty blonde back onto the chair and pulling him closer by the arm rests as the chair was a gaming chair and had wheels.

"Sap, you're missing out on the game." Dream reminded his lover with a soft smile, an almost nervous expression plastered onto his face.

The black haired male simply shrugged and leaned over the chair and giving Dream a kiss before turning around and sitting on his lap, smirking the whole time and unmuted discord knowing Dream wouldn't say anything that's happening because a few of his friends where live.

"Sapnap!" He whisper yelled, his chin resting on the other's shoulder.

"What Dream?" He asked innocently, tilting his head so it leaned on top of the other males.

"Oh come on, you know what." He said rolling his eyes.

He snaked his arms around Sapnap's waist for a moment and pulled him closer so it was more comfortable.

"I guess I do know what, but you don't really seem to mind~" He teased.

Sapnap knew his friend well enough, if he was really bothered he'd be pushed off by now or just poked a lot because they both knew that really annoyed Sap.

Dream said nothing and looked away, keeping one arm around his waist and the other resting on top of Sap's thigh. They were both wearing more casual clothes, Sapnap with a white tee and black basketball shirt and Dream with a grey tee and sweatpants. They stayed like that the whole session and even while after that while Sapnap went on his phone and Dream worked at the computer, well at one point Sapnap got off for a moment just to turn around, sitting back on the boys lap but with his body now facing him, his legs to the sides of Dream's, resting his head on the others shoulder this time he let himself relax once more.

___

Starting to realise this is mainly DreamNap, I'll work on some TechnoSoot/TechBur stuff soon!

Random fact: I often avoid adding George into oneshots as I don't know his personality and he acts like a fucking vlogger, plus I'm not a big fan of his so it would be hard for me to watch his content to learn his personality. Then again I'm bad with most of their personality's.