Dreamnap- Femboy Sap?(pt1?)

This can be taken romantically or platonically, if I make a part two it will probably end up with romantic ending. Take it either way you want for the mean time.

Dream hummed whatever tune was in his head as he called with George, Wilbur and Punz. He was half paying attention to the conversation as how hungry he was was more distracting and the amount of thought going through his head at once, it wasn't any bad throughts just odd ones that would cause him to get more and more confused the more he thought into it. He leaned back on his chair and glanced around the room until another thought hit him.

"Wait George, Wilbur." He called their names mid conversation.

"What, Dream?"

"Yeah Dream?" They both responded.

"Sorry- but did yous sleep at all? I know George was calling with Sapnap last night and Wilbur I don't know what you were doing but you were online for the majority of the night." Dream said, recalling his memory, though it was a bit hazy.

"I got around an hour or two." Wilbur shrugged, you could hear him leaning back on his chair.

"Imagine not sleeping." Punz said slightly amused at himself before going back to typing something.

After a moment of silence from the other brown haired male he finally responded, "I totally did."

Dream shook his head, "Sleep later then, you idiot, Wilbur, you try to get some sleep too. Anyway I'm going to ask Sapnap if he wants something to eat because I'm starving."

"Alright, see ya man." The tall Brit said his goodbye before going back to his conversation with Punz.

Dream muted himself on discord and took his headphones off, he was probably going to call with George and Sapnap later so he didn't see any point in leaving the call. Even if he and the Texan shared the house for awhile they often called when they were busy doing something on their computers, other times they'd go to each other's rooms. Sapnap's was often locked for some reason.

He knocked on the boys door a few times and got no response, even called out his name and still didn't get a response. Dream was getting a bit worried so he reached for the handle and opened the door, expecting it to be locked but for once it was open.

"I'm coming in." He called out, opening the door to hear panicked shuffling and a bit too late of a call out.

"Wait no-!" Sapnap called out, but he was too late to respond.

The door opened wide and Dream stood in the doorway, startled at the yell and confused on what he was looking at. Sapnap was sitting at the other side of the bed, hiding himself mainly besides his head, his bandana on the bed. They both looked at each other, one blushing and the other utterly confused.

"Sapnap?" He asked confused, walking more into the room and looking at his friend. "You good?"

"Uuuuuh- yeah, yeah." He nodded, shuffling slightly.

Dream thought for a moment before turning away, a blush of embarrassment spreading across his face, "Wait are you not wearing anything- shit sorry man you should've said." He panicked walking back towards the door.

"No!" The shorter male jumped to his feet, all you could see was him wearing a white oversized Dream merch hoodie, it covered his hands and went down to his lower thigh. "I mean no, I'm wearing clothes." He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck with the oversized sleeve.

Dream stopped outside the room as soon as he heard the boy speak again, looking away just out of respect and not wanting to make the other uncomfortable.