Chapter-4

Turtle doves

    Four hours travel , His thoughts engulfed me completely , each and every second except the ones , when i was boarding or getting down at junctions. It was crazy how I was automatically smiling when I think about him .………… :-)

           I reached my hostel , the routine life is to begin, now am in third year , Two and a half years of college was completely new to me, new friends, new relationships ( No love affairs), Jealousy, possiseviness( I din't know i would hate this word to this extent) , rumours, fights ,backtalks, selfishness, selflessness………… OMG  I couldnt' end depicting my feelings. 

   And  now am in a room where Six of us share, only space ,love was lacking . Some sort that we, sorry i dint get along with them .

      Not alone this part was horrible, my friend ,hmmmmmm was my friend, would be more perfect , i dont want to reveal his name, juz lets say it '"X"'   . He was making me frustrated, i dint want to get into relationship and i could feel that he was trying to push me, in everything, like what i have to do , to whow i have to talk , and the worse is he claims.this to be care and affection.

   All these things pissed me off, and my only hope was my family  . They are my bestfriends till then, i dint know i will end up with adrian to be my best part ever ………

           Things were worst arent they , with no one next to me, still  my smile didnt leave me because the cause , Adrian , who i could claim mine , was with me.

   We started to talk, 10 Minutes, 30mins…… Hrs together……… And nw 24 Hrs wasnt enough for us to share things.

The conversation was never boring and the main ball over the coversation was the game TRUTH OR DARE

       Life turns beautiful suddenly,  And now with my Adrian , it was as if my tinker fairy found my lost joy and returned it to me.

Every story has an happy ending , if it is not happy , then, its not the end.…………………

     These turtle dove are example for bestfriends they die on parting their friends. ( They dont mate with each other once they became friends )

          note:  Catch u with the sweet conversations in next chapter .…………