Morgan's P.O.V

He was wearing a blue shirt with black checks of medium size full hand shirt folded neatly up to his elbow that dignified his manliness look . As he walkd towards me ,i could feel my spirit raising. In few seconds he was next to me. My cycle was the only thing that was between us. I couldnt resist seeing his eyes, i loved it more, as i remebered it well. Those two little eyes, with spark which always wanted to say sumthing. Thoughts were fighting in me. Did he miss me as i did? Did he search me as i did.? I sumhow managed to stop my thoughts as we were in middle of the road,not literally but along the side. I found him gasping for words and i always loved to see him do that. Though i was nerveous inside i wanted to muster up courge, being elder one ,yes i was a class elder than him in studies but he was three months elder than me by age. never mind, i broke the silence by asking him how he was ,a tensed but still a cool reply with a question was from him . I could see his hands playing with his mobile and seeing the mobile in my hands. His eyes, the clearly speaking eyes ,were asking for my number . I could here it, without words being spoken . I forgot my girls mark and before i could stop me ,i ended up asking his number. A cockie smile, escaped clearly in his eyes than his lips. Numbers one by one was pouncing from his mouth . I gav him a missed call. He saved my number . Then we bid bye and startd off to home. I just couldnt stop from thinking what happened just now . I was completely on cloud nine .