Room 15B

Mikan takes Korekiyo over to a small room labeled "15B" and sets him down on the bed in the room. Mikan gives Korekiyo some hospital clothes and tells Korekiyo to put them on. Mikan leaves the room for a few minutes so that he could change into his hospital clothes.

"Miss Mikan. You can come back in." Korekiyo says as he peeks his head out the door. Mikan gets up off of her chair and starts walking back to room 15B. "S-so, you s-said you have, b-blue spots on your penis?" Mikan asks.

"Yes indeed. I do not know how, I do not know why, Or when they got there."

 "Hmm, K-kiyo. C-could you p-pull down you pants just for a minute so I-I can look at it.?" Mikan asks.

Korekiyo pulls his pants down so that Mikan could inspect his penis. Mikan looks at Korekiyo's humongous cock he has, and looks at it for a while. After looking at Korekiyo peen, she sits down at the desk and begins typing on the computer.

After typing for a while she gets up and leaves the room for a few minutes. Mikan returns and has a sad expression on her face. "Oh! Is something wrong?" Korekiyo asks Mikan. "U-Um, I don't know how t-to tell you this, but you have um." Mikan responds in a worried tone. "Oh come on, Spit it out!" Korekiyo Says in an angry tone. "Y-you have, Blue waffle." Mikan replies in a scared tone. "What the fuck is that?" Korekiyo asks. "B-blue waffle is a disease that causes blue spots all over your genitals." Mikan explains. "Is there a cure for it?" Korekiyo asks. "U-um, I dont know how to tell you this. But there is no cure for this Blue waffle disease." Mikan says in a disapointed tone. Korekiyo is shocked. Korekiyo gets up off the hospital bed and starts walking towards Mikan. "K-Kiyo! W-what are you doing!?" Mikan questions in a really scared tone. "Then find a fucking cure for it." Korekiyo says in a very angry tone. Korekiyo picks up his clothes and heads into the bathroom so he could put his clothes back on.