Suicide

"You know what, I cannot do this anymore." Korekiyo says in a quiet voice. Korekiyo grabs his favorite pair of red rope, and ties it into a noose. Korekiyo hangs the noose up on his ceiling, and puts a chair under it. Korekiyo gets up on his chair and puts his head around the noose. "Goodbye world. Hopefully you're all very happy." Korekiyo says in a happy but sad tone. Korekiyo then kicks the chair that was underneath him, but luckily his fat ass ended up falling on the floor, bringing the rope down with him. Korekiyo gets up off the floor, and starts screaming out of pure anger. "GOD DAMMIT!" Korekiyo yells. Korekiyo walks over to his drawer, and pulls out a gun. Korekiyo loads the gun with 4 bullets and points it at his head. "If this does not work, I am going to be mad. Korekiyo puts his finger on the trigger, and pulls it. But luckily, the gun didn't go off. Korekiyo begins breathing very heavily. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Korekiyo screams.

Korekiyo goes downstairs and walks into his kitchen. Korekiyo opens the cabinet and pulls out a bottle of bleach. Korekiyo sets the bleach down and pulls out a cup. Korekiyo opens the bottle of bleach and tries to pour some of the bleach in the cup so he could drink it. But luckily, the bottle was empty. Korekiyo stands there for a good minute. After standing still for a few minutes he starts breathing heavily. Korekiyo starts screaming uncontrollably and begins throwing all of the glass cups and plates on the floor, breaking them. 

Korekiyo then goes outside and walks over downtown in his city. As Korekiyo is walking on the sidewalk, he sees a fuck ton of cars. Korekiyo gets an idea. Korekiyo then walks into the middle of the road, hoping that one of the cars will hit him. After standing in the middle of the road for a few seconds, all of the cars that were all on the road begin driving around him. After sitting in the middle of the road for around 10 minutes. He gets up from sitting on the road and starts jumping out of pure anger.

I don't feel like finishing but basically Korekiyo goes home, and just crys himself to sleep. After waking up Gonta finds out he tried to kill himself and tries to comfort him for the rest of the day.