Chapter 5- Fight on! battle trial Part 1

Hello hello everyone! I'm back with another story, I hope everyone feeling better due covid-19 and I will keep on writing more story all the way to season 1 through season 4! Now let continue!

------------------

Third P.O.V

After everyone did good on there practical tests, midoriya able control his quirk using his finger but with small price for that lead him with broken finger, ouch, and y/n throw his devastated blow and finally, he fell asleep, other was shock to see two student, midoriya ball throw was small meter than bakugo and y/n was over 800, bakugo was shock but more shocking at midoriya

Shota: 'midoriya throw like that requires a lot of force, did he focus all that power into a one finger? And y/n, to see someone who has potential to become like his parents but there something that is hidden in you'

Yellow hair dude: "that guy throw over over 700 meter and other throw over 800! That guy is tough"

Ochaco: she mostly cheer for midoriya "nice! He finally show his true power!"

Tenya: he hold his chin "indeed, his finger appears to be broken now and other has impressed strength, with that power, he can even destroy a building"

Yuga: "it wasn't a very pretty throw but that beanie boy does make a good throw."

Bakugo: his mouth was wide open 'what the hell was that?! That deku, if he have a quirk, he would have gotten when were kids, this is impossible! He up to something' then he repeat back of what midoriya say then got piss and his hands getting sparkle 'I'm getting to the bottom of this!' He charge at midoriya "hey! Deku you bastard! Tell me how you did it or you're dead!" But he got caught by Shota scarf "w-what, why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?"

Shota: "because it's a capture weapon made out carbon fiber and a special metal alloy, stand down." His eyes was glow like red "it'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much, it give me serious dry eyes."

Everyone in class 1-a: "too bad, that power is amazing!"

Present mic: "homeroom teacher shota Aizawa! His quirk can erase everyone he look at! But effect end when he blink"

Shota: he close his eyes "you're wasting my time, whoever is next, can step up now." He walk away

Y/n woke up and he and midoriya walk pass bakugo who still angry at midoriya

Y/N: he look at midoriya "the hell happened to your finger?"

Midoriya: "just broken but it fine" he try to brush it off

Bakugo was damn angry and he look at midoriya but y/n move his eyes toward bakugo seeing him angry

Timeskip brought you by chibi y/n poking at chibi midoriya broken finger

Y/N P.O.V