(S2) Chapter 10- back to school

Third P.O.V

After the disaster at U.A rescue training. The league of villains which is not copyright to league of doom. The villains started attack the training ground and many students have to fight through every villains. Three people was injured from attack.

New anchor: "up next, an update on yesterday incident at U.A rescue training center, where students of the hero course were attacked by a gang of villains. According to police officials the criminal call themselves the league of villains. Investigators have uncovered that the group has plotting to kill U.A teacher and popular hero, all might, since the spring of this year."

Mizu residents

Y/n was at home and was watching t.v with his three neko cats. But he has some bandage over his body but got out hospital after the incident.

Y/n: "that was some interesting days."

Maa: "that was scary but awesome, you took out big mean bad guys!"

Shii: "it was scary but I'm glad your okay y/n-kun."

Rou: "she right, you have us worry about you."

Y/n: "hehe, I'm sorry my kittens, I'll try to be careful." He yawn

Then he heard door knock and open to see his mom.

M/n: "my son, I made some katsudon and for three little cuties can has some cat food."

She place some katsudon on the table and three bowl on the ground.

Y/n: "thanks mom."

M/n: "oh, I forgot to tell you that your cousin and your aunt are coming here for few minutes." The door bell ring "kya! They here!"

Y/n: "itadakimasu." He begin eating his food.

Meanwhile

M/n: "ryuko-chan!"

Ryuko: "onee-san!"

Ryuko: "onee-san!"

They both hug each other while girl in silver scale was hiding behind her mom.

M/n: "oh hello there, no need to be shy, give auntie a hug!"

Sliver girl slowly hug to her auntie and m/n hug her.

M/n: "if you here to see y/n, he in his room."

Sliver girl nodded and walk to y/n room.

Back to y/n room

Door knock on y/n door.

Y/n: "come in."

The door open and y/n to see his cousin.

Y/n: "hey Val."

"