Heart Break

Y/n's Pov:

Me and Bakugo have been getting pretty close lately. I have also been receiving some weird stares for Kirishima. Me and Bakugo were sitting in the lounge. All of a sudden Kirishima came up to me.

"Hey y/n, can we talk for a sec?" Kiri asked, he obviously wanted to talk alone. I got up.

"I'll be right back." I told Bakugo. I followed Kiri to a hallway. He turned to look at me.

"Back off my man!" He whispered/yelled.

"W-what do you mean?" I was really confused.

"I saw you get all lovey dovey with Bakugo!" He said. Oh I understand what he means now.

"Kirishima, it's not like that! I'm just friends with him." I explained. He just looked at me with the side eye before letting me go. I walked back to continue my conversation with Bakugo.

"What was that all about?" Bakugo asked.

"Well lets just say that Kiri was getting jealous because I was getting closer to you. He thought that we were together."

"Well if I'm being honest, I kinda like you." Bakugo stated. I looked at him with wide eyes. Bakugo moved onto the couch that I was sitting on. Bakugo looked at me for a moment before leaning in. I did nothing to stop him. His lips slightly touched mine before going all the way in. I half expected myself to pull away but I kissed back. We pulled away. Bakugo stared at me for a second and then he left. I sat there in shock.

Hawks' Pov:

I looked through the window with tears in my eyes. How could he just do that?! I flew away from the school. I needed to clear my mind.

Y/n's Pov:

I was supposed to meet Hawks Five minutes ago. He was never late, I wonder what happened. Right on cue Hawks walked up to the school.

"You want to tell me what you were doing kissing that Bakugou kid?" Hawks asked. I gulped. Did he see that?

"I- Keigo..." I trailed off. I saw someone come out from the shadows. It was...Dabi!? I stood there with my mouth wide open. Dabi came up to Hawks and patted him on the back.

"I think it's time that we tell her your secret." Dabi spoke. I was wondering what he could be talking about. Hawks just stood there not saying a word. "Your little 'Goody-two-shoes' boyfriend, yeah he's been working with the league of villains 6 months ago." Dabi said. I couldn't speak. It was getting harder for me to breathe. 'Why!? Why Keigo?!' I thought to myself. I internally screamed. It had felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. I stood there for a moment before I sunk down to my knees and started crying.

"Y/n I-" Hawks started but then he was cut off by Dabi.

"Just leave her. She is dealing with a heartbreak, the poor baby." Dabi said mockingly. "Anyways I will leave you two alone. It seems you guys have something to talk about." Dabi said walking away. I looked up at Hawks. Tears staining my cheek. I went to go grab the feather necklace from around my neck. I set it down on the concrete floor and walked back inside the dorms.