Class 1A

A/n: just your daily dose of MHA memes, how do you think mina would wear her mask?

Y/n pov:

It's my first day of UA high, and I'm super nervous, how will all the other kids react? What will they think of me? Dont be stupid y/n. I heard the bell ring just as I walk up to the school. Dammit I'm late. I start to run to my first class. Class 1A. I walk in to see all the students sitting perfectly in their seats.

"Class we have a new student, state your name and your quirk." Aizawa said groggily.

"Um, hi my name is y/n and my quirk is that I'm able to make ice." (Let it goooo, let it goooo) everyone stares at me and then at this kid with red and white hair. That's odd.

"You can go sit in the back with todoroki." Aizawa said as todoroki raised his hand, so I know who he is. It the red and white haired boy.

"Hi." He said quietly.

"Hi, I'm y/n, nice to meet you." I politely say.

"Nice to meet you too." He replies as he turns his attention to the front.

"Alright everyone as you know, you will be interning with some pro heroes. But before you do that, it is the UA sports festival. That is where all the pro heroes will decide if they want you interning with them or not." Aizawa said. The bell than rang.

"Wait, y/n I would like to speak to you for a moment." Aizawa said.

"Sure Mr.Aizawa" I replied

"You don't have to participate in the sports festival if you dont want to, you could get severely hurt." Aizawa said concerned.

"I would like to participate, I want to prove myself to the pro heroes that I am worth it." I stated with confidence.

"Alright, it's your choice, but please be careful." Aizawa said

"I will Mr.Aizawa, thank you." I said. And with that I walked out of class only to find todoroki leaned up against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you. I was wonder if you want to hang out with me." He asked.

"Uhm sure, maybe we can work on home work at ny house if that's ok with you." I said unsure if he wants to go to my house.

"Sure." He said with a smile. Wow his smile was so amazing. It was the first time I had seen him smile. In fact he was kind of cute.

A/n: hey guys I kinda got carried away at the last part, but thanks for reading and i will make the second part tomorrow