Chapter 7

I went across the street to buy Noami her pads. She loved overnight ones because she didn't have to keep on changing. I bought her a box, and headed back to the hospital. I was going up the stairs when I felt sort of dizzy, out of it. I continued going up the stairs until I got to the seventh floor. I took a minute to collect myself. That dark haired dude with the blonde earlier came rushing towards me.
"Woah are you okay?"
I nodded and rushed to the bathroom. I tried throwing up but nothing came out. I heard a knock.
"Hey are you okay in there?"
I groaned. Not her again. I didn't answer.
"Look I'm not going to leave so you might as well get it over with."
I started scratching away at my arm. I was feeling all nervous. I got up, and opened the door.
"I'm fine, see?"
"You look anything but fine. Let's get you to lay down somewhere." I couldn't argue. It was almost 8:00 and I told my parents I'd be spending the night with Noami. For once, I let her lead me to her car. She got me in and buckled my seat. I vaguely recall seeing Emily, I watched the blonde give something to her. Wait, all this time I've been referring to her as the blonde. I don't even know her name. When she got in the car I decided to ask.
"What's your name?"
"Kelli, my name is Kelli Giddish." Then everything went dark.

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in my surrounding. Where was I? I looked around but couldn't remember how I got here. I bolted up. I looked down to see myself in a long white shirt and my underwear. I got up, and gave myself a tour. I was in the kitchen when I saw the bright blonde hair. I took a step forward, when the floor made a sound. Her head turned around, catching me with a guilty face.
"Oh good you're awake! Good morning!"
I still couldn't find my voice. I had so much to ask her.
"How did I get into these clothes? Where am I? Do my parents know where I am? Who changed my clothes?"
She sighed.
"You fell asleep in my car, so I carried you into my room. I decided you wouldn't be very comfortable in that dress and hijab while you were sleeping so I took them off for you. Don't worry I didn't change your undergarments. I gave you shirt of mine to sleep in, then I called your parents and told them that you were with a female police officers and they surprisingly allowed you to stay the night. Now let's eat."
If she changed my clothes, does that mean she saw my thighs and arms?
"We will have to have a little chat about a few things after you eat."
I nodded, and looked at the food being served. Blueberry pancakes with caramel sauce on top. Just the way I like it. I smiled, eager to eat. I took a seat, and indulged myself until I couldn't eat anymore. I looked down at my stomach, it was the size of the galaxy!
"Excuse me, I need the bathroom."
"Down that hall, it should be on your right."
I followed her directions, and went in. I lifted the shirt, revealing my stomach with scars all over. Some were less noticeable that others, but the were still there. I got down on my knees and brought up whatever went down. I got back up, rinsed me mouth, and walked out, flushing before I leave. I walked back to the kitchen, not knowing what to do exactly. I looked at the blonde. I felt like I knew her name.
"Is your name Kelli?" I blurted out.
"Yes actually it is. Kelli Giddish."
My eyes popped out. THE Kelli Giddish? Kelli Giddish saw me almost naked, saw my scars, and saw me in tears? I was rude to my favourite actress ever. I've always wanted to meet her and here I am now...
"Oh my god. I'm so- oh my god."
I rushed into the bedroom and locked myself in. I changed back into my clothes from the previous day, and I went out the window. I didn't recognise where I was. I looked around for anything that could help me get back home. I suddenly feel someone's hands on my shoulders and I scream. Whomever it was picked me up bridal style, and led me back to Kellis house. I started crying, I couldn't face Kelli. Not now. Kelli opened the door and ushered the person in. They dropped me off on a couch. I curled up and hit my face.
"I want to go home, now."
"You will, after you explain everything to me."
"No, take me home."
She sighed.
"Okay well I'll guess I'll have to tell your parents what's on your arms, thighs and and stomach."
My head snapped up, I gave her a wide eye look.
"You wouldn't dare." It was more of a question than a statement.
"Watch me."
I stood up, walked right up to her and faced her. I was beyond furious.
"And to think, that you were my role model. You know sometimes people just don't want to say anything about what happened or is still happening to them. Sometimes they just want to be left alone, they just don't want or need your help. And you threaten to tell people their secret when you yourself weren't supposed to know. I thought you were compassionate and kind. Obviously I was wrong. Listen to me Kelli and listen to me carefully. I don't want your help. I certainly don't need you to tell my parents anything. I'm leaving and don't you dare try to stop me." I spun around and left the house without a reply. Both her and that guy were stunned. Yeah well I spoke my mind, so there. I whipped out my phone and called a cab. It was Monday , my last day of the long weekend with Noami before I had to go back to school. I thanked the driver, paid him with all the change I had left, and took the elevator upstairs. I marched over to Noami's room but she wasn't there. I panicked, looking around for her. I asked a nurse where she was.
"Oh patient 106? She left with a few police officers a while ago."
I called Emily since I didn't have money for a cab.
"Emily Hostess speaking, how may I help you?"
"Emily its me, Sarah. I need a ride."
"Where to?"
I took a deep breath.
"To the svu station,"

Hey guys, a short chapter I know. I'll have a longer and more exciting one up by tomorrow night. I'm really tired right now, so I'm going to get up bright and early tomorrow to start on chapter 8. Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys!!