iv

" 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛' 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒"

Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 11:50 ᴀᴍ-

Kenma walked into the warehouse to see it empty except the employee tending the bar and one of his men in the far back guarding the room Iwaizumi was still in. Kuroo had told Kenma that you were in his room so he knew where to find you.

Kenma headed up the stairs and went into the room where you were at. He saw the bed was freshly made and you weren't anywhere in his vision. He closed the door behind him as you opened the bathroom door and walked out in a towel. You looked up and noticed he was in the room and quickly went back in the bathroom, closing the door behind you. "Um sorry I didn't hear you come in!" You yelled from in the bathroom.

He didn't respond and after a few minutes you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door a little and saw him handing you clothes. You quickly take the clothes and close the door.

Kenma goes to the desk by the door and sits down going on his phone. After around five minutes you come out of the bathroom and sit on the bed waiting for him to say something.

Kenma turns off his phone and turns around fully in his seat, now sitting in it backwards. He stared at you and you locked eyes with his intimidating stare; making it send chills down your spine. "If you're mad about the shower thing I'm sorry. I just saw a bathroom and since I hadn't taken a shower in like a week I-"

"I don't care." He cut you off.

You looked around the room and back to him, "So why are you staring at me?"

"I've heard you helped out the guy we put in that room with you. What did he tell you?"

What Iwaizumi mouthed to you last night came back to your mind. "Nothing." You replied.

"If you're still waiting on your knight in shining armor to come and save you, you're going to be waiting till you die. I suggest you tell me what he said before someone gets hurt." He threatened.

"You'll have better luck getting what you want to know out of Ryū." You responded.

"Well he was being a stubborn little shit yesterday and got my nerves worked up so I was guessing you would tell me what I want to know."

"And if I don't?"

"I'll try to get it from the guy downstairs but if he doesn't fess up, I'll kill him and hopefully that will get the rest of you three's attention."

You knew he wasn't playing but you couldn't out the others no matter how much you were mad at Suna right now. "He really didn't tell me anything important. He only told me how he got here." You lied.