vii

" 𝐼 𝑔𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 "

Sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ 10:05 ᴀᴍ-

You looked out the window watching the trees look like a blur as Kenma speeded down the road. It is the next day and Kenma is taking you to one of the safe houses. A few minutes ago he entered a gated road and you both are still riding down that same road.

The car ride has been quiet other than Kenma taking a few calls here and there; you looked towards the front of the car and saw another huge gate coming into view. The car passes through the gate and you see a big mansion. It was decorated in beautiful vintage architecture.

After a minute or two Kenma stopped in front of the mansion with your door closest to the entrance. You unbuckled your seatbelt and got out of the car, closing the door behind you. Kenma walked around the car heading towards the stairs that lead to the front door where a man in the usual Kutabare gang outfit stood.

You quietly followed him up the stairs and into the safe house. When you entered you were greeted by the same beautiful architecture, tall walls, and red theme just like at the warehouse.

"Good evening, may you tell me what sizes you wear?" You looked to your right and see a lady in a maid like outfit. You told her your size and she nodded before starting to walk away.

"No, you stay with her until I'm done." Kenma directed her. She stopped in place and nodded, "Of course Mr. DK."

"It's not like i'm going to run away." You said to him.

"As much as I totally trust that, I'm still going to have someone watch you." He said back with sarcasm. You rolled your eyes as he walked away towards a hallway. When you heard a door open and close you walked towards the big couch that was placed by the fireplace a few feet away.

The maid sat on the couch across from you and looked at you. You wondered why she was looking at you and just faked a smile at her so it wouldn't be awkward but she didn't smile back.

"Um, something wrong?" You asked her.

"You both seem close." She instantly replied.

"Kenma and I? Not at all, he killed my ex and won't let me go back home."

"You even call him by his real name... You know-"

"Enough Eshe." A guy said coming from out of a room.

"Do I know what?" You asked.