Prolog

Third-person POV:

Stiles is just a little 6 years old. His mom however is an assassin. Stiles' dad knows this and wants Claudia to train stiles whether it be at the academy or on her own. She agreed to enroll him in the Assassin Academy.

"Siles baby listen to mommy ok." Claudia spoke to her son "Yes mommy?" He questioned, "Do you want to be like mommy and get rid of the bad guys." Stiles vigorously shook his head and Claudia and Noah laughed at how adorable he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Stiles' first day at the academy. To say he was nervous was an understatement. He was a little scared. Stiles never liked getting into fights and every time he did he always lost. He was doing this because he wanted to win every once in a while.

He walked in and was sat with a bunch of other newcomers. No one there was his age. The youngest, besides him, was a 13-year-old named Lisa. She was the first person to say hi to Stiles once he was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skip forward a few months and Stiles was already a level 3 trainee. That was Higher than most of the kids in his class. He picked up fighting fast. they told him that once he turned 8 he would learn how to use a gun properly. He was sitting in a room with other kids there. Lisa was his only friend and all of the others made fun of him for being so small. 

"Haha look at how small he is. Awwww hi, Stiles gonna cry." Some kids teased. He tried his best to ignore them but he was still a very sensitive person. Lisa always defended him though. The one person who would always pick a fight with him though was a boy named Jack Lake. Jack always won and liked to rub it in Stiles' face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles just turned 7 years old and he was at the top of his class. Jack still picked on him though. He never had the guts to start a fight with Stiles seeing as how he took out an entire team of trainers by himself. One day Jack finally built up the courage to try and start a fight with stiles. "Hey, little dweeb. Hit me I dare you. I could wipe the floor with you." He said to Stiles and let me say Stiles had enough of Jacks' bullying so he did as Jack asked. He went to hit him but jack caught his hand. Jack laughed while stiles smirked. He wanted Jack to catch him and to make Jack believe that he could beat stiles. That is when Stiles surprised Jack.

Stiles twisted Jacks' arm behind him and threw him over his shoulder. Stiles spun around and straddled him. "Never challenge me again jerk." and with that Stiles punched Jack square in the jaw and heard a sickening crack. Stiles smirked again knowing he broke Jack's nose. Stiles heard clapping and Lisa plus most of the Trainers were cheering for him. Sounds mean right. Well in the academy the adults there encourage fights to keep their skills sharp. They were proud every time a fight broke out and someone ended up in the infirmary. It sounds harsh but that was the way it worked there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was finally old enough to play with the big kid toys aka the guns. The second he turned 8 Stiles was in the shooting range. The first time he ever pulled a trigger on a gun he missed the target completely. Luckily the range was empty for all except Trainers and Lisa.

Lisa always cheered Stiles on as he shot his gun. "Stiles just remember what I told you my first-day shooting. I missed but keep trying and you will get better." Lisa encouraged. Stiles nodded and was in the range with Lisa and at least one trainer every day. he got better and better every day.

Three years later Stiles is the best shooter and fighter in the entire academy. Even better than some of the Adults there. Stiles is now 11 and It was the year he would become an Assassin. But he didn't know that just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles got a code name from the Leaders there. They called him Thomas because it was his middle name. However, one person and one person only called him Tommy. Newton Issacs. His second-best friend. Newt and Thomas there the same age and got along really well. Newt joined the academy at the age of 12 and introduced himself to Thomas first. He was happy he did because he wouldn't want his friends to be any other way.

Thomas and Newt were always really touchy and flirty with each other. They never thought anything of it. Once Thomas became an Assassin He and Newt celebrated with Lisa. Lisa is 20 and Thomas is still her best friend. She had the code name, Teresa. Thomas had other friends and they all called each other by their code names. His friends were Kevin, code name Minho, Jackson, code name frypan, Lilly, code name Brenda,  Tracy, code name Sonya, Jack, code name Gally and yes the Jack that bullied him for years was now considered a friend after Thomas saved his life, and finally Reggie, code name Aris. Then there is Newt, His real name was Sean. Newt was more than a friend. All of them were considered his family. They all helped him through his mom's death due to Frontal Temporal Dementia. But Newt still was more. Thomas will admit he liked Newt but he would never tell Newt because Newt is always with Sonya and Brenda. He is the straightest thing Thomas has ever seen were as Thomas was as straight as a roundabout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas has already gone on several missions with people he knows or other people he doesn't know. But there was one in particular that changed his life forever.

The mission was to infiltrate a terrorist hideout. I know what your thinking. A 13-year-old at a terrorist hideout what. But rust me Thomas could take care of himself. Like we said he was the best in the entire Academy. ok back to the story.

When they got there Thomas had his gun out in front of him and Lisa was not too far behind him. Other people he didn't know went around the back and on the sides and covered all angles. Stiles and Lisa's job was to get to the main computer room and get information on the next attack. They snuck inside and went to the room without being caught although there were several close calls. They peaked inside and saw 3 men standing there. Stiles took out his mini handheld crossbow and shot the three with tranquilizers.

They were in the middle of downloading the information with Lisa on watch when They heard Gunshots. They held up their guns and the download finished. Stiles took the flash drive and put it in his vest's pocket. He and Lisa ran out of the room with Terrorists on their tails. They ran to the roof and the rest of the team was there inside of a helicopter. Stiles jumped on the ladder and heard a gunshot. He looked down to see Lisa lying there with a gunshot to the head. He yelled for her, but the helicopter's people said it was too risky because he was the one with the information so they left her there.

When they got to the Academy he handed the flash drive to his boss and then quit. He couldn't lose anyone else. Lisa was like a sister to Stiles and she was gone because he begged her to come on the mission with him. If only he let it go she would still be alive.

He blamed himself and therefore fell into a deep depression. After his time at the Academy, he developed Severe Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, ADHD although he had that before, Insomnia, and a sleeping/nightmare disorder.

He kept all of this away from his best friend or as Stiles called him his Brother Scott McCall. As he Grew up Stiles kept his Skills sharp but never used them. He became part of a Pack of different supernatural creatures. Werewolves, werecyotes, banshees, kitsunes, Kanimas, and even a hunter. He and the Hunter were the only humans. But he was the only 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone that uses sarcasm as his only defense. Or at least that is what the Pack thinks.

~A/N~ I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I put a book on hold for this and I have too many ideas. I have small ideas of where to take this book. It could go so many different ways. I just hope you enjoy this. Who knows I might make a sequel to this when this is done. I just hope you like it.