1K!!!!!!

YO this is not an update but OMG 1K READS!!!! I am so happy. Thank you guys so freaking much for reading my story. I honestly didn't think of myself as a good writer but the more reads I get the better I feel about it. I really cannot thank you all enough. I love every one of you and when I turn 18 in like 2 years I will do a face reveal. I am so happy with where this book ended up and can't wait for you guys to read some of the others I have coming up. Here are a few Previews of the descriptions and titles of the books (for the covers you will have to wait and see):

1. Unknown Twin: Mitch Rapp is sent on a mission to eliminate a target. What happens when that target has his face. Mitch finds a big secret out about his family. his family has been keeping the fact that he has a Twin away from him for his entire life. Mitch doesn't have the guts to shoot his twin so he retires with an incomplete job resulting in conflict at the CIA. With the help of his twin and his twin's friends, he beats any problems thrown their way. Side note Stiles AND mitch are both Bisexual and gain boyfriends.

Bro I am so excited to post this one. Also yes most of them are going to be teen wolf/stiles related but I am thinking about making a book completely on my own creating my own characters and everything.

2. Troublemaker Brothers: Stiles and Isaac are Brothers. They are very loyal to each other. Stiles was forced to live with a foster parent because their real dad couldn't take care of both of them. Their real dad was abusive just like Stiles' Faster dad. Both brothers had a hard childhood. Isaac was locked in a freezer for a lot of it and developed claustrophobia and Stiles has extreme trust issues, except when it comes to his Brother and Best friend, ADHD, and severe anxiety and depression. Once the brothers found each other again they took over Beacon Hills High school after an incident with the youngest and became the most feared pair to ever go to that school. Isaac is a werewolf Stile is a Werefox. Fox's and Wolf's shouldn't get along but not these two they are like two peas in a freaking pod. They make trouble and quit their pack. They gain a few friends in the process who also were in the pack. Liam Dunbar and Allison Argent. Stiles, Isaac, and Liam are the worst. They are the evil version of the Three Musketeers with Allison as their liaison.

I am really looking forward to seeing what you think about them. Also please comment on any ideas you may have about other stories I could do. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I love you all

-Summer <3<3<3<3