Say Amen

Stiles' POV:

I woke up the next morning alarmed because I heard a loud bang. Every supernatural creature in the room plus a few of us humans woke up and our eyes fell on a scared-looking Newt in the kitchen. "My bad, I dropped the bowl of pancake batter." He said sadly. I chuckled and went to help him clean up while everyone else who woke up either woke up someone else or went to sit at the table. I went to go help Newt but he swatted my hand away. "Newt, let me help." I said he shook his head and said "No Tommy, I made the mess I'll clean it up." The cracks in his British voice didn't belong there because he did nothing wrong.

"Newt..." I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Newt why are you about to cry?" I asked and the tears started to fall. "Because I broke one of your friend's bowls." "Newt, Derek won't care. He has broken so many things in this house. Please tell me what is actually wrong." He took a deep breath but he never let it out. Instead, it came out as a strained sob. "I don't want to lose you, Tommy. This war we are in right now could get you killed and I can't live without you. I had a nightmare where Gally or Jack now I guess killed you in front of me and made me watch. Please don't leave me, Tommy." He sobbed in my arms. I ran my hand through his hair as I whispered soothing words into his ear. "Newt I am never leaving you ok. I love you too much to let you go ok."He nodded and let me help him clean his mess.

After breakfast Derek called a pack meeting "Ok we have no clue when Jack could attack us and no idea what weird supernatural creatures he gathered. So Dean and Sam are going to explain ever possible supernatural creature there is and how to kill or harm it."

After the really long explanation is every freaking supernatural creature that existed we got prepared to fight them. I reached into my pocket to get my knife but my hand hit a small box. I had forgotten I bought a ring to propose to Newt with. I am going to do it after the war.

All we did that day was hang out and that is what we also did all week. Jack still hadn't attacked have akcb was weird but better for us I guess. But just as we a started to think that maybe they forgot all the lights in the left whent off all I saw was falling eyes and there where was to ma h to njst be the pack.

Slashing, roars, screams, and growls could be heard. I was about to put on my night vision glasses when I heard a very familiar scream. Newt. Then things whent silent. Three minutes later the light turned on and I looked around for Newt. "Stiles I smell blood but it's none of the packs!" Scott stated and I frantically looked. I ran to the kitchen and the sight horrified me. I let out a gut wrenching scream "NEWT!"

The love of my life was lying liflessly on the floor with three claw marks in his neck. I ran and held him to my body. "Newt come in baby. You're ok, you're going to be ok." I was sobbing at this point. "Derek please you have to bite him. It's the only way to save him. Please!" I yelled out in strangled sobs rocking his body in my arms. Everything after that happened so fast. I couldn't breath or see and next thing I know I am on his body blacking out.

I woke up hours later and reached my hand out for Newt beside me. It was then that I remembered what had happened. "SCOTT!" I heard frantic footsteps and then the door swung wide open. "Thank god you're ok dude!" He said in a living tone. "Where's Newt did Derek or you bite him. Is he going to be ok?" "I bit him just a few hours ago. But he isn't healing Stiles. I do think the bite will even take." He said with so much sympathy in his eyes it made me want to throw up.

Tears began to well up in my eyes at the thought of loosing him after just getting him back. "I can't lose him Scott." I paused and pulled the ring from my pocket. "I was going to propose to him after the war. But now, I don't know if I really can." I said with sobbs racking my body. "Oh my gosh dude. I am so freaking proud of you. I know that Newt is strong. I may not have known him that long but he is strong and will pull through. You'll get to propose and you will marry him. As long as I am best man of course." He said while giving me the biggest and bestest bro-hug ever. "Thank you Scott. You're approval means everything to me. I'd still do it if you said no but, a weight has been lifted off my shoulders with you're approval."

"Aww. That was so cute. It makes me sick" I spun around and Jack was standing there. "IM GONNA KILL YOU" I screamed as I launched myself off the med table and onto him. It was then that I notice the whole pack fighting at least two supernatural creatures of humans.

I was kicking and punching and managed to hit him so hard that he was rendered unconscious and so was the rest of his team for the moment. I picked up Newt off the couch and yelled at everyone to leave and head towards the clinic.

Once we got there, Deaton told us that we had to put Newt on a table so he could be monitored while we fought them. After that, I swore I would do everything in my power to bring the asshole down. We went back to the loft to clean up the dreadful mess in the kitchen and talk about our next move.

~~~~ OMG FINALLY!!!!!!!! I know all of you have been dying to read this next story and I and excited to hear your thoughts on it. I love yall and my New schedule is in my last A/N chapter thingy. I love you all and Stay healthy.