chapter 3

Saturday
16th January 2020
10:27 am
eunwoo:

boredom took over me. the tv didn't have many channels to watch on and there wasn't much to do in this apartment judging by its small size. i tried scavenging for any source of food in her kitchen, but it seems to be like there was absolutely nothing. how did a small girl like her live like this? does she not get tired of the lack of proper necessities? a place like this disgusts me. i suppose taking a nap, for the time being, will do for now. my eyes close as i lay down on the couch, feeling comfortable and making myself feel at home. it seems to feel like it was taking forever for me to drift off to dreamland. was there something bothering me? was it something i ate? or was it the stress that was bothering me? i tried to look for something that could occupy my mind, since taking a nap wouldn't work this time.

it sucks living life as a criminal. you're wanted on the list for committing a serious crime but the authorities cant trace you anywhere. i was still cautious since at any point in time someone could bust the door down and arrest me on the spot. the thought of it sent shivers down my spine. but something about it seemed.. thrilling. it kept the adrenaline running and wanting for more. life doesn't feel as boring as before. if it weren't for mom and dad at that time, all of this wouldn't have happened. i wouldn't say i trust that girl, but there was no chance of me living on the low and i wouldn't have any necessities to survive. bummer, but i have to live like this for the rest of my life practically.

searching through the room out of curiosity, i went through the drawers of y/n's room to find something to occupy myself. on accident, i came across a green box that had the words "open when you're losing hope in yourself". of course, i opened it and in the box, was photos of a child, presumably y/n, and another boy beside her. i smiled seeing how happy she looked compared to this morning. no, stop this dongmin, she's just a stranger you just met last night. but it reminded me of my childhood too. when it wasn't dark, scary, and depressing. it made me miss being a child. when life wasn't an issue and felt like nothing could stop you. unnoticed, a tear fell and it snapped me back into reality again. what am i doing here? i should stop before she gets home.

Sunday
17th January 2020
1:05 am
y/n was drunk. again. for the 3rd time of the week. she couldn't help it. it was the only thing that helped her temporarily get rid of the pain she suffered every day. though this was the only way, it affected much of her health. she didn't care whether she'd develop an addiction. she was hanging out with her friends, mj, jinjin, moonbin, rocky and sanha. now, she doesn't have many female friends as she couldn't fit in with the popular ones. she was considered the "weird" or "abnormal" girl of the group. she was once in a female friend group, but they all ignored her like she was invisible. just like how hyunsoo did. she left the friend group for obvious reasons and hung out with guys instead. that was when she met the 5 boys. they acted like they were siblings and included her in everything they did. she felt wanted, for once in her life. they helped her pull through her darkest days, and one of the many reasons that kept her alive.

drunk and wasted, y/n made her way back into the apartment building. she felt the sudden feeling of being watched, but it was probably just her. her vision was blurry and she kept knocking into objects and breaking them. she clicked on the button and waited till the elevator stopped. after reaching her level, she drowsily walked to her apartment door and opened the door. she couldn't take it. her energy draining quickly, legs giving out. the last thing she vaguely remembered was eunwoo running up to her and then, she blacked out.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter !! i wrote this in school and my brain couldn't multi task but the next chapter would be better! (I hope)