ORDINARY DAYS <1>

------------------ AUTHOR's NOTE--------------------

hello everyone!

this is my first story

hope you like it.......enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N POV-

"Y/N! Y/N! wake up you lazy kid". I heard the monster yelling my name when i was fighting with him and suddenly it appeared as my mom (well i was dreaming though). i woke up with a loud thud and open my eyes slowly rubbing them to only found out that i was on the floor.

"ouch! my ass hurts" with that i stood up and started my way to the kitchen downstairs.

  "you lazy kid! don't you have school today"my mom said with a weird angry tone,

"I do have mom, and i have woke up now so let me eat peacefully. yesterday night i had so much fun playing video games" I said kinda being proud of myself after i beat 6 levels in just one go."how many times i have to tell you that you are a girl so behave like it. this play station thing is what boys do" my mom said showing a big concern on her face.

"chill mom! look, i wear skirts, i hang out with my friends,maybe not to often but i do all the things that girls do so now i gotta go , i have school" with that i left my mom at the dining table and went to my bedroom to get ready and head to school only to suffer from boring lectures. well my mom really thinks me as a boy sometimes because i used to hangout with boys all the time in middle school and started to behave like one but i m more girly now plus i love pink colour now ;).(how cringy XD)

****credit to Pinterest****

(this is what Y/N wore but you can imagine anything ^-^)

TIME SHIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

[In school corridor]

Y/N: "yah! yah! mira! stop staring at him or else he will burn"i said in a sarcastic way.

Mira: "what! burn him! what are you saying? that doesn't make sense"

(let me introduce you to my best friend 'MIRA'. we are friends since childhood and as you saw she has a crush on this guy....he is jack, known to be the most handsome boy in the school, a playboy actually )

Y/N: "come on how can you stare at him he is a pig"

Mira:"what! he is the most handsome boy in the school how can you say that?"  

Y/N: "Gosh mira you know he is a playboy just like people change their clothes he changes girls, and pretends to be cool but you know what he is the biggest a**h*le in this world who plays with girl's feelings"(i said getting a little hyper and anger filling my mind because i hate it when someone plays with girl's feelings and leaving them broke)

Mira: "OKAY! OKAY! calm down sweetie......jack......deleted......now happy and lets go eat"

Y/N: "Okay lets go" (i said in a enthusiastic way like a child. with what she said at the end made me happy'I LOVE FOOD').

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Y/N: 'lets go now i m starving"

Mira: "yeah me too"

We then decided go to the cafe near school to eat something. but on our way i notice someone was following us or maybe me. i told mira that someone was following us but she ignored it saying that i play too many video games, and i guess she was right so i shook it of my mind. but still i felt that someone was staring at us and that sent shivers through my body. 

[IN THE CAFE]

[IN THE CAFE]

Mira:" yah! eat slowly don't behave like a monster. bubbles slow down"

Y/N: (and with that name i choked on my food)"what did you say"(i said with my mouth full and food dropping from my mouth at every word)"how did you know my nick name"

Mira: "aish! you eat first then i'll tell"(she said in a sarcastic way)

yes! bubbles is my nick name which is given to me by my mom when i was small i really liked it when i was small but i feel it embarrassing now but still how did she knew it.

all the time while eating i notice a sharp glare at me but i ignored it assuming that its the side effects of my gaming world but it wasn't someone was actually starring at me. i tried to take a glance behind me and notice a young man who was starring at me with blonde hairs that were a little long down to his neck, his shiny face, dark eyes piercing my soul and his black shirt with few opened upper buttons exposing his chest a little bit, i could take my eyes of his mesmerizing beauty but some how it feels like a dark aura around him. i felt the same feeling from earlier and thought that maybe he is the same person from the earlier who was following us.

 i felt the same feeling from earlier and thought that maybe he is the same person from the earlier who was following us

 ***credits to Pinterest***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it ^-^

stay tune until then ....i ll try to update soon

Please VOTE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------