TRUTH<5>

"THEY ARE HERE"
My dad yelled, I gasped on sudden noise and at the worst they heard. My dad noticed that was evasdroping and I showed my self to them from hiding. I saw my mom and dad staring at me in shock. I was able to see the fear in their eyes but there was someone else present there except my parents. They were two guys with mask and black hoodie covering their face so I was barely able to see their faces.

"Run Y/N, Run Away" my dad yelled
I stared at my dad in confusion standing there still waiting for explanation but instead he gave me a serious look and that time I knew that something was definitely not right. I started to turned around but my legs gave up feeling numb standing for a while and I fell dawn the stares and in a moment everything turned black. The last thing I saw was my mom panic running towards me and those masked guys still standing.

YN's FATHER's POV

I yelled at her telling her to run away from her but she stood there like she wanted an explanation about all this happening around but it was dangerous for her to stay here Those Guys were here for her and I didn't want to lose the most precious thing for me so I glared at her giving her serious look and I guess she understood it and started to run but she stumbled and fell down from stairs in rush and fainted. I felt for a moment that my treasure was lost forever and I stood there in shock. Her mom rushed towards her and started moving her to wake her up but suddenly one of the guy approached her "Get the hell away from her, I won't let you take her" I tried to come in his way to stop him from doing what he was up to but he pushed me aside and went in her direction. My wife tried to cover her but it was no use he was way to strong.
He went to y/n and checked her pulse and chuckled "she's fine" I was confused as he said that and made his way out of the house "aren't you here for her?" I asked out of confusion and he laughed in a sarcastic manner "we are here for her but not to take her away, we'll because this is not the time." The first guy said who earlier approached her. "But that doesn't mean we won't come back, just remember wherever she goes we'll get her soon, well not now because she still isn't adult" the second guy said wispering the last part in my ears with a warning tone and walked away out of the door leaving it open and soon dissappear into thin air. I suddenly rushed towards my daughter and picked her up and went to her room. I then put her her on her bed and sat beside her.
"I think we should make her forget everything which happened, she must never know the TRUTH about her real self" her mother said. Yes we should, it is safe for her not to know anything about the chaos that happened earlier.
We gave her the forgetting pill which we used to gave her everytime she became curious about things she must not know about herself.
I along with my wife left her room and went to living room to have a little talk.

"This has become too much honey" my wife said worry clearly seen in her voice. "You are right, we should send her somewhere where people of Grefelia Kingdom would never find her."

"But where"

"To the Moon Castle School,
the place people of Grefelia cannot go"
"Until......."

---------------------------------------------------------

I know i didn't update since veryyyy long and I apologize :'(
But I will upload as soon as I get time.
All the chapters will be short as i don't get very much time
But anyways I hope you enjoy :)