4. LuvPub

"I assume you'll go after him?"

"You know me so well Papa." I replied with a smirk "I would hope so maus."

"Did you figure out who we have to alliance with?"

"I did." he rubbed his temple "I don't think you'll like it."

"Well? Who is it?"

He sighed "Massimo."

"No. Absolutely not. You can't force my enemy to be my alliance. One he won't accept-" I fumed "See Maus that's where you're wrong. He will accept."

"How would you know that Papa? As I recall he was MY enemy. Mine. I don't think you were assigned to kill him. I know what he'll say." I scoffed

"Vivi you don't exactly see everything. You miss small details that help to paint the picture."

"What does that even mean?" I demanded "It means it's gonna happen and he will accept."

"Papa he will not accept." I huffed. "Alright, then Vivi. You are going to go after him, correct?"

"Correct."

"You tell him our struggles and how we need the alliance and if he rejects I'll wear one of your mother's dresses." He said, his eyes shining in amusement and mischief.

"However, if he agrees, you will let Lilly and Sierra dress you up however they want and you will go to a ball dressed like that without killing anyone."

I glared at him "You want me to go to a ball without the intention of killing anyone?" I scoffed

"That's right. You will go to have fun. Deal?" he smirked sticking out his hand

"You are gonna be the prettiest lady at the estate when I win father." I said as I stuck my hand into his and shook it.

"We shall see Vivi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" asked Lilly walking into the stables where a carriage was being prepared.

"I'm going to the America's." I answered

"Really?" she marveled

I rolled my eyes. "No Lilly, I'm going to hunt down Massimo."

"Oh. Okay then. Have fun!"

"I will." I said with a wicked smile as I hoped into the carriage.

"Where to miss?" the driver asked. "50th street then take a right from there keep going straight until you find a lamp post with a red bird on top of it."

"If you say so, miss."

Does father really think Marcello will say yes? I mean I have known him ever since I failed the assignment of killing him 6 years ago. Ever since then I've tried to kill him any chance I got and he follows my every move. He's tried to kill me too!

Has he really though? My inner voice pondered

Well yes...

Not really. Every chance you got you put your dagger to his throat but not once has he put his gun to your head or even pointed it at you.

No, there must have been a time he's tried to kill me

Is there really? Can you recall one time? The voice got a little bit louder

Well no...But-

Exactly. He hasn't tried to kill you except for the very first time he saw you which was 6 years ago when you were 16...