nine. mumbai

A week passed by and Harry and Draco constantly Fire-Called each other for hours. Ivy and Hermione had packed their bags three days in advance, leaving Ron and Harry to regret not doing so. Lily had decided they'd go by plane, instead of Portkey, just for shit's sake and so, there they were in a cab from the nearby Muggle area, heading towards the airport. They reached and did everything the Muggle way, making it really hard for Draco, who had never done anything like this. Unfortunately, Narcissa and Lucius cancelled at the last minute.

Harry and Draco got many stares for holding hands through the entire thing while James held Ivy's and Lily's hands. Remus and Sirius got equal stares, but Sirius just put up a finger to anyone who dared look at the two of them funny, while Harry and Draco ignored them. Harry, Draco and Hermione sat together, Herrmione on the aisle seat, Draco in the middle and Harry on the window seat after a fight. Ivy sat with Ron and James, while Sirius, Remus and Lily sat together. The captain came on and did his normal speech, and Hermione helped Draco and Harry with their seat belts and then did her own. The plane took off as the three held each other's hands, though Hermione clawed Draco's hands. She let go and the three watched the same movie. Barbie and the Princess Charm School, according to Harry and Hermione, the best Barbie movie.

They got Ivy and Ron to watch with them as they started and when Harry got hungry, he looked at Lily and said "ma, I'm hungry," she smiled and said "knock yourself out, all of you, James is paying," Harry smiled and ordered some real good food. They continued the movie and Ron said "this Portia and I relate on a spiritual level," and Draco said "that Delancy and I relate on a spiritual level," Harry agreed with the two and said "Ivy's the younger sister, I'm Blair and Hermione's Isla and Hadley," they watched so many more movies and Harry asked for a couple of blankets and then wrapped it around Draco and he, missing his warmth. Hermione got one and Ron and Ivy got one each. All of them slept for the rest of the flight and then when they were landing, an asleep Hermione clawed into Draco's palm, making him yelp and wake him and Harry.

She had a death grip™ on his hand and wouldn't let go. He woke her up, but he still didn't let go and Draco muttered to Harry and said "Merlin knows how Pansy lets Hermione touch her," Hermione heard that and clawed him harder and said "bitch," laughing maniacally as he yelped again. They landed safely and got off as he pilot said "thank you for flying, Air India," they got out and the first thing Draco said was "oh Merlin, its so fucking hot," just as a mother and son walked past him and cursed him in Hindi. Harry chortled understanding what she said. Draco glared at Harry and said "what's so funny?" Harry whispered in Ivy's and his father's ear and said "she called you the son of an owl, the 'son of a bitch' over here, ullu da pattha," Sirius said "I remembered Papa(Fleamont) teaching that to me," and started giggling into Remus' jumper.

Ron and Hermione also laughed and then Draco finally saw what was funny and started laughing as well. They went inside, earning nasty glares for Draco and Harry, and Remus and Sirius. Again, the four ignored them. They took a kaali-peeli taxi to the nearby place and groggily walked the rest of the distance. They reached the Villa and saw a beautiful ancient house that was stunning. They went inside and found beautiful paintings gracing the walls of old kings and other historical pinnacles in India, they told Harry a story. A beautiful and tragic one, filled with war and gore, ending in harmony with repercussions. Harry was given a house tour by James, Lily, Remus and Sirius, who knew the house at the back of their hands because of the amount of times they'd visited.

James cleared his throat and said "Raju!" a house-elf appeared and he squealed and said "Master Jamie!" and clung to his legs. James patted his bald head and said "good to see you too, buddy, how've you been?" Raju smiled meekly and said "bored, no one like Master Siri and you to home anymore, no messes for me to clean," James chuckled and said "just you wait, we're here for a week and I promise Paddy and I will leave adequate amount of a mess, and then come back for Christmas," Raju smiled and said "is there anything I can do, Master?" James patted his shoulder as he crouched down and said "don't call us Master or Mistress, okay? A dinner will do us good, probably some pav bhaji and tell Cousin Anita to come over with her children when they're free, and her husband if he's free, okay?" Raju nodded and Dissaparated with a crack! and left the others to find rooms and take a long nap.