Sting x Reader

"Sting-sama, what are you doing?" Yukino goes to sting who is currently baking cookies.

"I am trying to bake! I know I can do it!" Sting said, proudly. The rest of the guild members sighed and some started to leave.

"Sting-kun, maybe you should not do it..." Lector tries to say but ended up a whisper. They are all afraid that once Sting started finish to bake the cookies. They need to taste the awful taste again. Yes, again. They already taste Sting awful cooking skills for hundred times. They can't decline because Sting is already the Guild master.

"Poor cookies. If my memory's right. This is the 52th times he tried to make cookies." Rufus said as he started to look for jobs on request board. Orga followed him, clearly because they don't wanna taste Sting's cookies.

"Hey! I promise, this is the best cookies I'll ever make! Give me a chance." Rogue only sighed on his bestfriend claim while holding Frosch on his arms.

After a while, Sting finish baking cookies. He started to prepare it and put it on plates. No one goes on the table with him. He started to pout and do the childish act of his again.

"Heeeeey! It's not kind of bad. Have a taste of it. I know you guys will like it. I'm sure of that." Minerva comes closer and pick one of the bake cookies that Sting made. Sting's eyes started to glow.

"Milady! Here, have a taste of it. I'm sure you will like it." Minerva started to bite. Only a bit because she already knows the taste of Sting's cooking and baking skills.

She just close her eyes after she taste it. Sting smile widely. "So, Milady what can you say? It's tasty right?" They heard a loud thing on the right side of their guild. The wall almost crack.

"You have no chance to do this." Minerva already expect the taste to be awful but not this awful! She can't explain the taste because it's beyond the word 'awful' and 'not good'

The members started to leave and Sting just sat there. Pouting his lips and keeps complaining about why no one wanted to taste it.

He keeps complaining until one girl goes to his side and started to pick a cookies he made. His eyes widen once he see who it is. It is (Y/N). She's not a member of Sabertooth Guild but she's on their guild always for helping them solve a mystery job on request board. Even the most intelligent person in Magnolia can't solve it but (Y/N) did. So, she started to come always to ease her boredom.

She tried to taste it and Sting is waiting with anticipation of (Y/N) reactions. He was shocked when (Y/N) started to eat more of his cookies as he started to cry because of Joy.

"It's good, keep baking more cookies." A blush creep on Sting's face. This is the first time she speak and that is because of him! Sting couldn't hold his joy on (Y/N) exclaimed.

(Y/N) bowed on him and started to leave. The rest of the guild are shock that someone's find Sting's baking skills tastes good. I mean, they are really awful.

There is one cookie left on the plate. Rogue comes closer to Sting and pick the Cookie and shove it to Sting.

"Now, tell me if you're baking skills improve." After he shove it to Sting. Sting started to cough and he tried to poke it.

"What the hell is this? I'm sure this is not the Cookie I made!" He said, still coughing while looking for a water to drink. Yukino only sigh.

"Maybe because (Y/N) is worried and sad because no one wanted to taste your cookies so she volunteered. She's so kind, Sting-sama." Yukino said as she glance at you, walking and trying to go home.

Now, the emotion that Sting felt earlier grows, his cheeks started to burn as red as scarlet. His ears are also red due to what Yukino's said.

"R-really? Then! I will bake more so my baking skills will improve." All of the members on the guild sighed and shake their heads. They all have a thought on their head. "This guy doesn't have a chance to improve at all."

Since then, Sting really work hard to bake the cookies. He try to make more efforts and feelings on it but it doesn't come as what he wants. Sting completely mess up. His skills is not really improving and he really feels no chance to improve at all.

But (Y/N) is the only girl that never got tired from tasting his cookies. After she eat all of them, leaving only one piece of cookies that he made. She will only glance at Sting and she will only going to say "It's good, keep baking more cookies." Even if the words that come out with (Y/N) is only the same. He still never got tired hearing all of those things again.

The guild are shock to see that Sting's isn't coming to their guild today. I mean yeah he is irresponsible but he never fails to attend and act as a Master on the Sabertooth's guild. Rogue started to go on Sting's house only to find him baking cookies. Sting's eyes looks like he was going to cry because of the tiredness and also the frustration he felt.

Rogue however just shake his head and put his arm on Sting's shoulder. Sting look at him, it was almost like he see Rogue as his savior.

"Great timing, Rogue! Help me please. I do really wanted to improve my skills in baking because I wanted you guys to have a smile on your face when you guys tried to taste my cookies." Sting said as he sat on the couch.

"Is that the only reason why? I know there is still more." Sting face heat up as Rogue started to bombarded him with question but Sting didn't answer. Earning a groan on Rogue.

"Fine, I will help you." Sting's face lit up as they both make the cookies.

"I thought you're going to give the cookies on us? Why are you bringing it and you look like you didn't want the others to have it." Sting only smile and goes where (Y/N) is currently writing and answering the Mysterious Job request.

"Hey (Y/N), h-hmm would you mind to taste the cookies I made?" (Y/N) look at him and she started to pick one of the cookies. She bit it and taste it.

Sting is looking at her, anticipating on what (Y/N) reaction would be like. He expected the worst. Even if Rogue help him already.

Sting was shocked as he see (Y/N) look at him directly at the eyes. "It's good, really." The words that came out from her is now different and it is the first time that (Y/N) smiled.