Dobengal x Reader

If you didn't know who is Dobengal, he's part of the Sabertooth guild. He's the one who fight Natsu in the Grand Magic Games.

-

Dobengal is someone you'll never understand. He's quiet, reserved and mysterious. However, you're not any better, you're also mysterious but at least you know your secrets because it's yours at the first place. You're captivated in his, you want to know his secrets, desires, and everything he can spill. Part of it is to feed your curiosity outside the canon, and he's hot.

Canon? Yes, you know about it. You know that this is a fictional world, a manga. The storyline revolve around the guild called Fairytail. You know about it because you did not come from this world, or to be specific you transmigrated from the mysterious portal that you still didn't know how. The only conclusion you could think of, is because of Lucy Heartfillia who close the gate of the portal of the dragons. Why? Because right now, the timeline you're in is after the grand magic games. Apparently, Sabertooth treated each other as a family now. They just magically forgot every cruel things they did in the past and choose to be kind just because of the main characters power. You didn't care, or maybe you're kind of happy. At the very least, you will not experience the cruelty of the guild members before Sting took the position of Guild Master.

You're currently resides at the corner of the Sabertooth guild, you decided to join on their guild. Well, the reason why is because you don't have any money. You're broke. You need to live here. Not that, you wanted to stay here forever. You have friends, families, relatives in your world, and you want it back.

Sting decided to ask you why you wanted to join, and you honestly answered. He was kind of disappointed that's your reasoning. Maybe, he wanted to hear some magical words, like "I want to have a family!" or "I wanted to rely on someone when I need their help!" But yeah, what about no? You're too shy to even ask for help to someone. That's why you never bring up that you came from another world, you're sure no one would believe it and maybe they'll have an identity crisis when they learn that they are just a characters inside of a Manga.

You look around and spotted Dobengal, currently looking in the request job board to maybe find a job that he might wanted to take. You kind of admire him, he's always alone on a mission and always come back unscarred, maybe he's just lucky but he's totally hot and handsome, fit for your standard. He maybe notice that you're looking, that's why he turned around and met your stares. You slightly blushes and avoid his stares, you just can't. You'll die of awkwardness.

You wanted to hide or even run to avoid his stares but luckily, Rogue saved the day. He's crying, shaking and looking around. After some time, he decided to shout his problems to the rest of the guild.

"Frosch is gone! I can't find him!" He's stuttering while he said that, Sting immediately come to his best friend's aid and Yukino comforts him. While Frosch is adorable, you really didn't care if he's lost, not that you hate or dislike him, but because you know about canon, you know he'll come back safe and sound and there's no reason to be worried about. Not when Rogue decided to speak again.

"All of the guild members will find Frosch! This is the order of your guild master, Sting!" Well, what a great day. Sting let out a 'huh?' Maybe because he didn't want to order the guild members something they can just do. But Rogue wouldn't be having any of that, he's determined. You just sighed, you just wanted to be back come. To be comfortable in your bed and not thinking if there's a person who's stronger than Natsu to break out your guild. As much as you like powers, abilities, mana or any such thing. You're tired. You don't want any of it. You wanted a simple life, you don't have anyone here. You felt alone.... lonely.

And you have magical powers, it's not that strong but you have the ability to make your presence to be unknown. Meaning to say, enemies will not pay attention to you even if you're in front of them. You also have the ability of controlling stars: you are able to use their power and command them to let out a powerful blow to the enemies. It's cool but it's weird when you are experiencing it.

You decided to maybe, just sneak out but Dobengal suddenly tap your shoulder. You gasp in shock and stares at him in awe.

Oh my gosh, A handsome man just touched me! You don't know if you're blushing but you didn't particularly care. He tap your shoulder and speak with you in a low, comforting voice.

"(Y/N). Do you want to come with me to help Rogue to find his partner, Frosch?" You didn't hear any of it. You're too focus on his handsome upper face, you can't see his lower face because of the mask but he's still handsome. You nod your head, even if you didn't hear what he said. He smiled at you and you close your eyes for a second because of the pleasure. You open it again, eyes full of determination to do what he wants, he orders. You'll obey them.

"Then, let's go find Frosch?" You smiled when he takes your hand.

Maybe, this day is not bad at all

-
Unedited, I'll try to revise it tomorrow.