❤ 05. 𝘼𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠

Everything seems better,when she was around

when she was around.

"Nanami! Let's go!" Haibara and Gojo called out with a smile as they stood in front of Nanami's room. Where the latter had just woken up and had an irk mark on his forehead as he was recovering from back to back missions for a good two weeks.

"Come on! If you go, [name] will surely go!" Haibara pointed out and Nanami raised an eyebrow in response to what Haibara had said. He reached out and smacked him on the back of his head as he turned, slamming the door shut.

"Is that a yes?!"

"No,"

"Mou, come on, Nanami! [name] has never been to the amusement park before! Come on! Everybody agreed except for you and [name]!" Haibara pointed out and the door opened as Nanami had an irk mark on his forehead.

"Why do I always have to go if you want [name] to go?" Nanami asked as he was holding out his phone, showing that Geto was calling him as well to convince him to go to the amusement park.

"Because [name] wants you to have fun too! So, when we are all in this together, it will be superb!" Haibara spoke out as he struck a pose which Nanami felt like hitting him once again.

"Come on, Nanami! Once you say okay, [name] will go!" Geto's voice was heard and Nanami narrowed his eyes slightly at Gojo who had his hands up in defence. Nanami slammed the door shut as he walked over to where [name]'s room was, where Shoko and Geto were seen standing outside.

Nanami lets out a sigh as he pulled Gojo and shoved him towards the door as if telling him to be the one to ask [name] to head to the amusement park.

"[name]!" Gojo called out and they heard footsteps coming closer to the door. The door slowly opened and they noticed how [name] was looking around wearily. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as it laid upon Shoko, where she motioned for her to come quickly.

Shoko walked over, her eyes widened the moment she was pulled into the room and the door slammed shut. She wondered what was going on as she looked at [name] who was pulling down her shirt, and Shoko frowned slightly.

"What's wrong?" Shoko asked and [name] lifted her shirt hesitantly where she showed her stomach. Her eyes widened when she saw something crawling beneath her skin, causing her to look at [name].

"For how long?" Shoko asked as she placed her hand onto [name]'s stomach and felt whatever was crawling beneath her skin.

"L-Last night..." she whispered out. Shoko nodded her head as she grabbed hold of [name]'s hand in hers and pulled her along. She flashed her a reassuring smile as she opened the door and pulled [name] out.

While [name] continuously tried to keep her shirt down so that nobody would notice that something was crawling beneath her skin. Gojo and the others looked at what was going on, and they had on a confused look.