❤ 12. 𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮

"You seem to be in a mood," Gojo commented as he looked at her, noticing the way her body was emitting intense heat as they stood next to one another whereas Haibara was standing before them, trying to find ways to calm her down as he looked at hi...

"You seem to be in a mood," Gojo commented as he looked at her, noticing the way her body was emitting intense heat as they stood next to one another whereas Haibara was standing before them, trying to find ways to calm her down as he looked at his phone.

"What makes you think I wouldn't be in a mood after hearing their bullshit?" she asked, crossing her arms against her chest as she was in a horrible mood indeed. Sure, she had her fair share of coming across the higher-ups and listening to their nonsense.

Because of them, she was supposedly forced into an arranged marriage. She ultimately declined and couldn't be bothered if it were to displease anybody since she could make the proper measures to ensure nobody was affected.

"Cowards indeed. Making a fuss about killing him right away. That poor boy became a vessel without knowing. He has so much potential if I must admit," she muttered out and Gojo couldn't help but chuckle.

Adoring the side he was seeing now.

"I mean... We did manage to suspend the sentence, right? Since Gojo did mention if we are gonna kill him, why not kill him after he consumes the rest of Sukuna?" Haibara pointed out and flinched when [name] looked at him, narrowing her pale purple eyes slightly.

"There's no guarantee that a vessel capable of controlling Sukuna will ever come around again. It was lucky indeed that Yuuji was one. A miracle indeed," Haibara added on, hoping to ease the anger that his best friend had.

"My issue is, killing off a young boy? Isn't this situation much similar to Yuuta? Why do we need to kill off the young boy when we can give him the chance that he can tame the curse?" she asked as the trio started to walk.

"They are cowards. Remember, Haibara? They wanted to kill Yuuta off too," Gojo spoke out and Haibara agreed quickly, remembering those times he was afraid of getting close to Yuuta when he went to pick him up with Gojo.

As Rika nearly killed him.

"And this is Sukuna we are talking about, angel,"

"Don't call me angel,"

"We can't destroy Sukuna fingers, it's that powerful of a curse. And Yuuji can contain that cursed power..." where he stopped talking as he noticed she had stopped walking. Haibara, sensing the tense atmosphere decided he should head to the convenience store to get some snacks that she loves to calm her down.

Leaving the duo alone.

"Does it really bother you that much?" he asked in a whisper, his hands on either side of her face as he tilts her head up. Pulling the blindfold to his neck as his bright blue eyes stared deeply into her pale purple ones.

"You are so affected," he added on, thumbs rubbing her cheeks in a particular motion, thinking it would calm her down somehow. He watched as her eyes shifted to the side, avoiding his gaze as she hesitantly nodded.